The unexpected turn of events

5/22/13

I thought I would never have had to do this in my life, but I guess its all come down to this.

"hey Herald wanna come down to the coffee shop made of wood with a little bit of fluff to it"? Petreneman said as he ran down the hill. "sure" I said as I ran up the hill. We went to the coffee shop made of wood with a little bit of fluff to it and bought some dogs. While we were there Patrishalenaman asked for some chips made of fluff. So I got up from our sitting cat and gave him some. Little did I know that giving him the chips would cause a chain reaction setting out an evil never seen. As Pyranisauresteman ate the chips I could hear rumbling. I thought it was my stomach so I asked for some chips. He gave me some chips but I kept hearing the rumbling. So I kept eating chips until I was the size of the coffee shop. But the rumbling kept happening. And then I saw it. The evil that pierced the heavens that shook this very earth. The evil Doctor DOCTER!!!! The doctor kept loitering and littering and putting plastic in the garbage instead of the recycling bin. I've never seen such evil in my life. I had to do what I never thought I would do in my entire life. TELL A DOCTOR TO STOP WHAT HE'S DOING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. I rolled up to him and I tried to reach him with my hands but I was too big. I bumped into him and said "Stop what you are doing you fiend for I shall have to take my hand if you do not". He turned around and said "NO". I couldn't believe what he had just done, he was rude and ruthless and cruel, he had to be stopped. I thought I would never have had to do this in my life, but I guess its all come down to this. So I pushed him over onto the ground and started to beat him with my shoe. But then I realized that I didn't have a shoe. So I proceeded to beat him with my scarf until he was unconscious. I had done it I had saved the day, everyone congratulated me for what I had done. But they all stopped because a strange figure cam up to me and said It's time for you to meet your maker". And wouldn't you know it, it was my mom and dad also here to congratulate me. And we all lived in a tree.

THE END