Cover Girl

Copyright: © 2014 by Artemis Rose (colouring) All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this book/material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Artemis Rose, the author/publisher. This work is protected under the UK Copyright Service.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Summary:

Young girls are constantly exposed to artificial beauty and cover girls. Girls are becoming disorientated with their body image. They are desensitised by hideous lies, which are manipulated through the media. Girls are told they have to look a certain way, be a specific character, act like they belong in high society, where certain brand and be a certain size; or else, they won't be happy. It’s seems intelligence isn’t enough for some people.

• Vanity

• Fashion

• Cosmetics

• Artificial Beauty 

• Magazine Models

 “We’re sorry, but we have a certain requirement criteria and you don’t meet it.”

Andrea Carter is a young, aspiring model and fashion designer. She goes to interviews and rejection on a daily basis.  Andrea is willing to change herself, in order to achieve her dreams. She wants to be seen on the front cover of the most popular, fashion and beauty magazine. This isn’t a story where the girl goes through a makeover and she transforms into a hot beach babe.

For Andrea to change herself, she needs to find herself. It’s about rediscovery, and that she might be someone else’s cover girl.