First Day

*Renee's POV*

I brushed my hair and fixed my part as I looked into the mirror and smiled lightly to myself and fixed my red dress and put my makeup on and then headed out to meet up with two of my first and new friends at work. Brie and Nikki Bella. 

I slipped my high heels on and fixed my dress once more and then headed out from my hotel room and headed out. I looked around the hotel hallway and headed to the elevator. I pushed the button and waited a few seconds before it dinged and I looked up. I got in the elevator with another guy who was on his phone, seeming to be texting someone. 

I got in on the other side and fell quiet and looked down. He wasn't a very attractive man either, he slightly long hair and looked very buff. Russian maybe? 

I looked away and awaited for this ride to be over, feeling quite awkward in here as I shifted around a little and cocked my hip to the side and crossed my arms, looking around the elevator room. 

Soon enough it ended and I quickly got out and started to walk out. I headed to my rental car and started to drive to work.

Soon enough, I ended up arriving. I parked and got out, fixing my hair and dress before heading inside and meeting up with the Bella Twins at Catering. I smiled as they waved me over to a table and I walked over to them and sat down with them, smiling at how relaxing and comfortable the booth was. 

"So are you ready for your first day?" Brie asked me.

"I'm slightly nervous, if I'm being honest..." I admit. 

"Aww, Nae, no need to be nervous!" Nikki says.

I nod and rub the back of my neck. "I know, it's just nerve racking. The first day on the job, y'know?" I say.

Nikki and Brie nod. 

"I understand, we all get nervous from time to time." Nikki says.

"And especially on the first day of a new job, it's normal, Renee." Brie adds on. 

I smile slightly and nod in acknowledgement. "Okay, okay." I say with a slight giggle.

I then look up and my eyes widened slightly as I saw a group of three men walking into catering. But only one stood out to me... His hair looked like it hadn't been washed in a few days, but it was honestly quite hot, and obviously it was just fake sweat the wrestlers wore. His muscles were huge, and that muscle shirt he wore gripped him tightly, along with the black jeans he wore and combat boots. He was hot..

"Renee?" Nikki said waving her hand in front of my face.

I shook my head and looked at her. "Huh?"

"You okay there?" Brie asked.

"We've been trying to get your attention." Nikki said before gasping. "Sethie!!!" She said as I looked over to the three men and the two toned male looked over and smiled, walking over. The two others following closely... Like a pack.

"Hey sis." He says in a deep rough voice, hugging Nikki.

"Sis? You have a brother?" I ask.

"Oh, no, no, he's like my bond brother!" She says giggling.

Brie nodded. "This is Seth Rollins! Part of the Shield, along with Roman Reigns--" She said pointing to a Samoan after I shook Seth's hand nicely and then his. "And Dean Ambrose! He... He's not one for greetings..." She says as Dean glared at me and looked me up and down then to the Bella's. I felt a chill run up my spine.  W-Was he checking me out..?

"Oh... Well it's nice to meet you all." I say.

"This is Renee Young, the new interviewer I was telling you about!" Brie says happily.

Dean seemed to be slightly on edge, shifting from one leg to the other; side to side. Looking around as if he was looking for someone.

"Is... He ok?" I whisper to Seth.

"Oh, he's uh... Looking for someone.." He says looking to Dean. 

"Why..?" I ask.

"Lets just say this someone has done wrong to him, and if he sees him, a brawl is bound to go down." Seth whispers to me. 

I now kinda wanted to see that, but said nothing of it. "So what happened?" I whisper back to Seth.

"A lot of personal stuff. This guy brought a lot of personal stuff up about Dean's life and so he's really mad about it now because when people bring up the things that happened in his past he goes all.. Luny." Seth whispered back to me.

"Luny?" I echo silently. "What do you mean?"

"He's a little on the lunatic side." Seth whispered back to me and looked towards me.

"Oh... Like... Character wise? Or... Life wise?" I say quietly.

"Both." He says back.

I frown, not even knowing this Dean guy but knowing that he was a lunatic... It made me feel bad for him, wondering what things went down in his life to make him this way..

"Oh sh--" I hear Seth about to say before I look up and see a guy walking in and Dean freezed up and looked right at the guy. "Dean, think about what you're doing here..." Seth started.

I moved towards Nikki more, a little afraid. 

"Oh I know what I'm doing." Dean said in a deep, raspy, but very hot voice. He then walked towards the guy as Seth went to grab at his hand but missed. Dean then tackled the guy and started beating the crap out of him as I yelped and held onto Nikki, burring my head into her side from surprise. I wasn't used to this... Not yet at least....

Seth ran and got Dean off the guy but when I glanced up at the guy I saw his face was covered in blood. Bloody nose, cut under the eye, and busted lip.. Jesus, Dean was strong....

Nikki kept her arm around me and looked to Dean as Seth got him back and Roman apologized to us, kicked the guy in the stomach, glaring down at him before leaving.

"Whoa..." I whisper out.

"First day on the job, not even an hour in, and you get to see a fight right before your eyes." Brie says.

"I suppose so..." I say watching Dean leave. Lunatic or not.. He was hot..

** Hey guys! I decided to start up another book! I'm currently working on an Ambreigns and a Shanebrose book too, I plan to make another Shanebrose based off Lockdown ((Dean's movie, since I'm actually watching it again rn)) as well and since it's thanksgiving break and I don't have my phone I guess I can update on my laptop whenever I get the chance. I'm trying everything I can to get my phone though, don't worry... But I highly doubt I will. 

But I hope to update these 3/4 books as much as I can now that I have a break! Lemme finish this ice cream sandwich then ill update the ambreigns book i have!

Please comment, like/vote, and maybe follow? :)