Gods of Wattpad

~~~~Gods of Wattpad~~~~

A counsel of gods and goddesses, all devoted to connecting the real world to the metaphysical.  All of them hold immense power and all are equal in some shape or form.

~~~~Location~~~~

Mt. Wattpad, nonphysical plane of existence.

~~~~Counsel Members~~~~

Akakios- God of the Moon and Master of Spirits, (Also known as geeky_kiddkrazi)

Anastasia- Goddess of Time and Space, (Also known as Fairytailfanforlife)

Atra- God of Creation and Destruction, (Also known as PixelUp)

Aura- Goddess of the Elements, Queen of Fire, Lady of Magic, (Also known as izzroxz)

Cayra- Goddess of the Sun, Lady of the East, (Also known as enduring_endevours)

Falk- Goddess of War, Lady of the North, (Also known as Jayfoxmaster)

Fayi- Goddess of Heroes, Lady of Night and Battle, (Also known as demigodvixen)

Kyra- Goddess of the Arts and Creativity, (Also known as Nancysanda)

Lillian- Goddess of Thoughts and Order, (Also known as Architect_of_Olympus)

Lysandra- Goddess of Hope and Valor, (Also know as FourTrisTheFortress)

Noctis- God of Darkness and Nightmares, (Also known as ArcAngel1_I4)

Salander- God of the Earth and the Oceans, (Also known as MichaelPeleshaty)

Shirakii- Goddess of the Winds, Maiden of the Sky, (Also known as Annechase15)

Umbra- Goddess of Justice and Oaths, Lady of the South, (Also known as anubisandnicomyloves)

Zanthia- Goddess of Light and Dreams, (Also known as zuzuzoe)

Zynth- God of Life and Death, (Also known as soldier13)

~~~~Minor Deities~~~~

Alexzandria- Goddess of Stars, Lady of the Islands, (Also known as Algoode238168)

Athalos- God of Lightning and Magic, (Also known as CursedX)

Confusa- Goddess of Chaos, (Also known as That_PJO_Freak123)

Ethaniel- God of Curses and Grudges, (Also known as MentalHumanBeing)

Gamma- God of Disorder, Deception and Swordsmanship, (Also known as Red2934)

Jasper- Goddess of Music and Rebirth, (Also known as silverinkwings)

Kalra- Goddess of Happiness and Youth, (Also known as Denmark_King)

Lithosa- Goddess of Sacred Places and Home, (Also known as dontactthirsty)

Mayla- Goddess of Fear and Sadness, (Also known as jungle321jungle)

Mikasa- Goddess of Battle and Power, (Also known as Abigale_Jackson)

Lithosa- Goddess of Sacred Places and Home, (Also known as dontactthirsty)

Penelope- Goddess of Appearance, (Also known as ShadowsontheStreets)

Pica- God of Trickery and Truth, (Also known as KillerMagikarp)

Rhiannon- Goddess of the Wild, (Also known as Fallen_Angel394)

Roanne- Goddess of Loyalty and Regret, (Also known as TheAmazingNinjaPanda)

Scorn- God of Plague and Corruption, (Also known as Draccon24)

Seìte- God of Prophecy and Luck, (Also known as compost252)

Tamanay- Goddess of Knowlege, (Also known as magic_goddess)

Thorn- God of Punishments and Inventions, (Also known as Dreams_collide)

Zoa- Goddess of Hunting and Animals, (Also known as Bostonterrier007)

Xechas- God of Ruins and the Lost, (also known as greenwillow)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Pixels! So this is just the beginning of a Brand New Story!! Completely original, this is my version of a whole new mythology. I have recieved help from fans and friends to creat deities that will be a part of the story.

This page will be updated as I get more gods and goddesses!

CLOSED! CLOSED! DO NOT SEND ANYMORE PLEASE OR I WILL DIE!

THIS IS NOT BASED OFF GREEK MYTHS, THIS IS ORIGINAL, SO IT COULD BE USED AS A RELIGION IF WANTED TOO!!!

Again, send info to Fairytailfanforlife she checks all work before sending to me, and don't be discouraged if you are denied, I have a lot already, you can show up as a demigod when I need them!!

Next Myth will be the creation myth!

Shout out to enduring_endevours, Fairytailfanforlife, anubisandnicomyloves, MichaelPeleshaty, Jayfoxmaster and all the others that helped me set this book up.

Dedicated to Jayfoxmaster because her profile picture is stitch and well, who could resist that?

Catch you on the Flipside!

-PixelUp