Just A Regular Day

The band was tired after the live they did so they went backstage. Vic was sitting on the couch with his phone out. The other two were standing up with a cup of tea in there hands. "Hey Tony, what should be on the new album?" Mike asked him. He was sitting on the drums. "Our fans accepting and admiring us." Tony answered the question to Mike. "That's a great idea, Tony." Vic said to him. "What can I say? I come up with the best ideas." Tony pointed to himself with his right hand with a smile. He stretch for a little. "I can't believe its summer time!" Mike said to them. They immediately smile when Mike said summer. They almost forgot about summer. "Yeah Mike and Tony, we should cut down the new album and relax for 3 months." Jaime said to both of them. "Alrighty then." Tony agreed to then, Mike on the other hand still wanted to do the new album. Victor was on his phone, texting his parents.
Vic: Hey pa, what's up?
Father: Vic, get here now! "Guys, I gotta leave right now." Victor got up and put his phone in his pocket. "What for?" Jaime asked him, he would always asked him why and what whenever he would do something. "Personal stuff." Vic turned around to face him and lied to him. Jaime saw Vic face and he felt passionate about it. Jamie was close to blushing and getting a nosebleed. Vic turned back around and was walking out the door.

Vic was at his parent's house. He had always live at his parent's house because his parents forced him too. "Vic, what are you doing?!" Mr Fuentes yelled at his son in anger. "Hanging with friends." Vic said to Mr. Fuentes with a smile. "You're not a boy and that's final! You're a girl!" Mr Fuentes had to remind Vic every time about his true gender. "Yeah, you lesbian! Go show your real self!" Ms Fuentes also join the conversation. Vic was being too nice and not going back on his family. "I don't want--" Mr Fuentes slapped Vic in the face, leaving a handmark on Vic's cheek. Vic rubbed his face and started to cry a little bit. "You're a girl and thats it! Put on this dress and prove it to your parents.WHORE." Mr Fuentes went out on Vic and he didnt even care. Vic grabbed the dress and ran away crying in rejectness. "We raised a girl in this house, not a boy!" Ms Fuentes went on.