(Chapter 1)

I have a beautiful life.
I have my first love right by my side.
And thinks turn out what I did not expected.And it all starts that day...

(Hinata POV)

"Honey!!!,have you seen my car key?? I'm going to be late ttbayo!! Screams my husband across the living room.
He always like that but I can't be mad with him.I just can't. His my first love and I can't resist to lose him.

I came closer to him and whisper to his ear." Its in your pocket Naruto-kun ".I said it with a smile in my face.Even thought his kinda dumb but he is still the man that I fell in love since he helped me with group of bully's when I was in kindergarten. Oh did I mention that he is working as a CEO of the 'Uzumaki Company'.

"Oh,Thanks Hinata!!"Naruto gives a Peck on my lips before went out.He wants to hurry cuz he has a meeting. He also going to get a new assistant that his partner recruited.

He was really in hurry until he forget to brush his teeth.How do I know? Well I have my ways.(I'm too good).I really hope he eats a 'Tic Tac'.No offense but it smells bad.

Our bonding grows everyday and getting closer.Not to mention we already *cough**cough* did it...once.

And everyday at 12:00 pm,I usually hangout with Sakura,Temari,Ino or a.k.a The wives.Well we usually talk about our husbands action, you if one of them doing something Suspicious like having another affair or something else.

But I know My Naruto-kun won't do that.

I hope...

Meanwhile..

(Author's POV)

Naruto finally arrives at his office.He 'Naruto runs' to his office until he bumped into someone and fell on the ground.He quickly open his eyes and saw a pretty lady (A/N:unlike Hinata..) Fell with him.His eyes are only focused on her and never look away.She has long platinum blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes and wear's the limited tops and Zara pants.

"Ohh..uh I'm so sorry!!! Naruto said while gets up and held a hand to the women."o-oh a i-its nothing.I'm the one who s-should be sorry.I'm not looking where I was going." She bowed to Naruto as an apology.while sitting on the ground."Y-you don't have to do that.... i-its weird ttbayo!!Naruto felt embarrassed with that action.His cheek also burns up.While felt the embarrassment,he looks at his fancy watch that shows 8:30 am."Oh My Kami!!! I'm late af!!!.Gomen Lady, but I need to hurry up bye!!"Naruto waves to her and she waves back.

Damn it!!,why is this lift is so SLOW!! Can't it go any faster?!.Naruto bang the lift.After a lot of patience, he finally arrived at the office."Eeh where is that dobe?!? He better have
An explanation this time like almost killed by a truck or something or not I will be the driver".Sasuke fold his cold arm waiting for Naruto.

Yatta!!! Naruto finally sees Sasuke his vision."Hey idiot,next time go to kindergarten to learn how to tell the times.And one more thing,Stop running like an anime especially the ninja one."I hate it".Sasuke said coldly.

"Whaaaat??? I love that anime especially the ninja one..it runs s-WAIT...how do you know I'm running like an anime ninja?? Naruto smirked

"I..ye..well..whatever!!!Sasuke blush. Its not normal for Sasuke to blush." Anyways I need to introduce you to someone.Its your new PA.

(Naruto's POV)

I can't wait to meet my new PA.Sasuke said its a women so I need to respect her.And can't fall for anyone except for my Hina.

Me and Sasuke walks to the waiting room until I saw her....

"What is this lady doing here?!? Doesn't she has work? Unless she's-..

" Naruto,Meet your new PA...Shion.."Sasuke introduce me to that lady or should I say Shion.She really look nice or say beautiful.She wears a smiled and show it to me.

"Hi!!, I'm Shion..Nice to meet you My new boss". She really makes me blush for some reason when she says that I mean Who Doesn't?!?.And then she bows in front of me.On a PUBLIC PLACE...!!!

You think?!

"Please you don't have to be to formal towards me..just please..oh and call me Naruto-san". I said to her.

"H-hai Naruto-san!!, I will do my b-best!!".She reply.

             (Cliffhanger no jutsu)

How was it? W-was it ok?? I hope its fine..a-and its pretty short..I m not good at this...Gomennasai😫😫

  Sorry for any mistake I made..
  And I will update soon.

@Himawari Naruto