Faithful (August Alsina)

Hey This Is My Very First Story So Id Appreciate Some Conmentary

- xJoooy

*Tavie POV*

I was driving slow. Looking at all the sadness in NOLA. Man , i cant wait till I get a lil money and get outta here. I love my hometown but im way to young to be living like this.

Just then my favorite person called

*CONVO*

Tavie: Heeey bae !

August: Where you at shawty!

Tavie: On my way to the trap

August: aight ill be there in about 5 minutes

Tavie: Bye!

*END CONVO*

Ugh I hate when he does that. August has been my boyfriend for about 5 months and still doesn't know how to end a conversation. But that's babe so I stick around. we've been together through it all. I guess you can say I'm his ride or die, his rock. Or I like to think of myself that way. Anyways I  was on my way to my baby so I turned my radio up blasting RichHomie !

" I be feeling like the man when I walk through
Ain't stunting what you saying when I walk through
I got all these hoes staring when I walk through
I done made a few bands when I walk through
Watch me, watch me, hey, watch me walk through
I done made a few bands when I walk through..."

*August POV*

??: So when you gone wife me Aug? And are you sleeping over tonight.

I started cracking up.

Aug: You know im not. and you not getting wife'd up Tanya.

Tanya: What chu' mean! why you always tryna choose that other bitch over me? I mean damn Aug what do I gotta do to prove to you Im yours.

Aug: Listen , You known since day 1 you was a sidechick dont ever disrespect my girl with that bitch word. Bye Tanya

I got up to leave but Tanya grabbed my hand.

Tanya: WAIT AUGUST! I might be pregnant and its yours

I laughed and shook my head

August: Bye Tanya.

Tanya: Whatever you aint seen the last of me! Baby Daddy!

I left and hopped in my car. Man, Tanya just a hoe I found at the strip club. And if she pregnant It cant be mine. I mean I put it down but i wrapped up. I was headed for the trap to meet my girl Tavie. Thats my main thing. We been rocking since we was lil chillen but made it official about 5 months ago. I fucks with Tavie the long way she been through it with me. And even though she know im a drug dealer she still stick around .And I love her but Tavie dont always give me what a man need. I pulled up into the trap and got out. I was late for the meeting Boss called and even later to Tavie . Hell was finna break loose ...

- Well that was the end of my first chapter and i hope you guys liked it. please comment and tell me if I should keep going.