Why

"Where is he??!!" the God of thunder roared.
Some Asgardian guards pointed to the royal wine cellar within Asgards palace. Throwing open the door Thor stood in rage staring at his heavily drunken brother.
"How nice of you to join the party" the tipsy Loki said, throwing a wine bottle at where Thor was standing.
Thor ducked allowing the wine bottle to smash against the door.
"How did you get out of your cell?!!" Thor yelled
"How do you know I'm not still in it?" Loki chuckled referring to his ability to clone himself.
Thor picked him up by his throat and slammed him against a wall.
"What are you playing at Loki?" Thor said with a growl
"Oh don't act like you don't know.. I just wanted to get big brothers attention of course.. For that's all I ever seem to do." Loki scoffed
"Why did you fight the guards to only get down here???"
"I wanted a drink." Loki said with a smirk
Thor knew his brother too well. He could see a huge amount of pain hidden behind his eyes. Thor let go of him and set him back on the ground.
"Brother please... What is troubling you? I haven't seen you drink like this in ages.."
Loki tried walking away but was so drunk off his ass he started to fall. Before he could Thor rushed to his side and caught him.
"Let go of me!" Yelled Loki trying to get out of Thor's arms.
"Brother I want to help y-"
Before Thor could finish his sentence Loki had spit in his face.
*slap*
Loki's face stung.
Thor stared at him while Loki simply stared at the floor. It was quiet. As bad as he tried to hold them back, Loki's eyes started to form tears. One slipped down his face. Then two. Until he was full on crying. His knees failed him and he fell to the floor, crying softly.
Thor felt helpless as he didn't know what was hurting his brother or how to help him. He slowly knelt down to Loki. He hesitated at first but then he put his hand on Loki's back rubbing it in big circles.
"It's okay little brother. I'm here."