Chapter 9

Magnifique's POV

I dropped Amanda off at her house and then went home. After a lot of thinking I decided to run away to Los Angeles. I wanted a new life, a new image, a new everything. Yes, that's what I'm going to do.

Liam's POV

I really like Magnifique. I have 30 minutes to get ready till our first date. I can't wait,

~~~~1 hour and a half later~~~~~

Magnifique ditched me. I can't believe it! What's her problem? Did she do it on purpose or did she just forget about it? I knew I had no chance with her so if she didn't want to come she could've canceled or declined my offer.

Zayn's POV

When I went back to school, nothing but Harry's car was there. I went inside the school curious about why Harry was still in the school. You might be wondering how I got in there, we'll every senior has his or her own key. When we graduate we have to return it. Every door was closed except for the janitor's closet. I would walk past it but i heard someone groaning. I looked in there and saw Harry. I ran to his side and tried helping him. But he was his balls and he was wearing only boxers. "Harry mate, Are you okay? Who did this to you?" "It's that bitch Amanda and the girl Liam asked out." He replied while groaning. "The girl can fight" he added. No shit Sherlock. She beat you up I thought to myself. "Why is your pants pulled down? Did they try to rape you?" I asked him. "No it's the other way around." "What do you mean it's the other way around?" " I was trying to do something she'll never forget to her since it's our last time seeing each other!" He was now sitting up. At first, I didn't know what he meant but after a few seconds I realized what it was. I was splint for a few seconds mad punched him square in the face. I walked out of there and began looking for Amanda. I want to find her, tell her I love her and I want to spend the whole summer with her. I want to make it up to her no matter what. I want to be to hold when she is going to sleep. I never loved someone this way and I now know that I love Amanda and I'll ask her out.

A/N Oooh. Looks like someone's in love. I know this chapter is short but I'll try to update as soon as I can! I love you guys. Wait one more thing, imagine just walking home from school nothing interesting happened so far but all of a sudden you feel someone wrap their arms around. Thinking its just your boyfriend or your best friend, you let it go. "Ello, love." You hear someone whisper in your ear. You're confused and also freaked out so You turn yourself around and saw one of the members in ONE DIRECTION. What would you do and say? Tell me in the comments. If you guys like imagines at the end of each chapter just message me. If you guys would like specific ones message me it too. :) Bye my lovelies. I love you guys! I think I already said that. Ugh, I'm rambling. Bye.