Chapter 1

( hey guys hope you enjoy this cross over fan fiction which includes Fairy Tail and Attack On Titan please comment like and follow and voting for this story would be amazing!!!

Disclaimer 1: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Disclaimer 2: I do not own Attack On Titan or the characters as the belong to Hajime Isayama

Also this story will be based on Only Lucy Heartfilia's Point Of View 'Thank you')

Hi i'm Lucy Heartfilia and it has been 2 years since lisanna has returned from Edolas and we have become Great friends! were like sisters now. However it has also bee 5 years since i left my old home (AOT) i fear something bad has happened back home and i also have the feeling the time is coming closer and closer as the days go by that i may have to tell my minna about it and that i may have to return.

Anyway Getting away from that i was on my way to Fairy Tail it was like every other day in Fairy Tail where fights begin tables and chairs are thrown about, Erza eating strawberry cake and then getting really annoyed when her cake is smooshed by either Natsu Dragneel also known as the 'Salamander' or 'Flame Brain' and Then theres Gray Full buster The Raven haired guy who hardly wears anything except for under wear and also known as 'Ice Princess' according to Natsu. Canna is the brunette at the Bar that drinks A LOT of booze. Mira is Lisannas older sister the bar tender same white colored hair as lisanna except lisanna has shorter hair.

As i make my way to the bar where lisanna and Mira were i dodged any fight, table or chair that came close to me like always '' Hey Lucy! what can i get you?'' the lovely Mira asked ''Just my usual strawberry milkshake please'' i said with a smile and Mira nods and comes back a few moments later giving me my milkshake. I had sat at the bar for almost 4 hours now until the guild doors were slammed open and a guy with shoulder length hair and glasses came in.

'' I'm looking for Lucy Heartfilia'' my eyes widened when i realized who it was. I had run up to him and hugged him '' Dr. Jaeger Long time no see! How are you?'' i exclaimed excitedly '' Hello Lucy, I'm...Alive thanks'' he said with a concerning voice '' W...What do you mean Alive?'' he looked down at me slightly ''An attack on wall maria Happened a little while ago by a colossal Titan and the Armored titan and we need your help with your 'special abilities' we need you and Eren to work together'' my eyes widened at first then i asked '' why Eren?'' i tilted my head a little '' Because Eren can also turn into a titan also Levi and you are now partners they will explain more when you join them in the scout regiment with Hanji, commander Erwin, Mikasa and Armin etc'' i nod and then i turned round only to realize everyone in the guild hall was staring with confused Faces, I'd sigh '' Lucy whats going on please explain''  a Certain Scarlet head said.

'' It's a Long story...but i'm not really from this realm i'm from a realm which has blood and flesh eating giants that come in all shaped and sizes. However people like me and Dr. Jaeger here stop them by using 3D maneuver Gear to kill them and help the innocents such as children. But a rare amount of us have special abilities like me that can turn into a titan but we can control that titan it's called titan shifting. also another thing i am also the only one in the other realm that has magic and by magic i mean elemental dragon slaying''

everyone eyes had widened in shock '' But Luce what about your mum and dad here'' i looked at Natsu '' They are a simple illusion i caused with my magic to make it look like i actually was born in this realm i'm sorry for lieing to you all, Gomen'' they all now had calmer faces and said 'It's Okay Lucy/Luce you had a reason for it and were your nakama we will never hate you for it' i smiled and then my smile faded '' But now i have to go back home and help all those people with the titan problem'' i looked down at my feet '' Let us go with you Lucy'' the Raven head said my eyes widened '' No i can't lose you like i did with my real family and friends it's too dangerous because you were not born in that realm your magic will become really weak and all you can do is use blades'' Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia and Jellal (Yes he is in Fairy Tail) had serious faces '' your our Nakama Lucy/Luce we take care of each other, so were going with you to help''

'' you should let them Lucy i can see you will not be able to stop them'' said Dr. Jaeger i sighed with a bit of a shaky voice and nod ''fine, But you have to listen to orders if you want to survive this and you have to trust me'' they nod then i look at Dr. Jaeger and he opens a portal to my realm '' wait we need the uniform do you have it Dr. Jaeger, he nods then gives us all one we all quickly change into our uniform i change into the uniform i wore before i left the scout regiment uniform with the green cloak and wings of freedom on the back  i walk out and Dr. Jaeger just smiles ''Theres the warrior i'm Proud of'' i just smiles a little i always saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin as my siblings and Dr. Jaeger and his wide as my parents '' we should get going... there could be another attack of titans'' everyone nods and master has tears in his eyes '' goodbye my children'' we nod i grab my blades from my 3DMG encase we were teleported in the middle of a fight.

we walk through the portal as i put my hood up.

~To Be Continued~

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter i will publish the second soon comment like and enjoy and voting for the story would be amazing!

Disclaimer 1: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters.

Disclaimer 2: I do not own Attack On Titan or the characters.