1

I had to set up a 'job wanted' sign outside my clubs door for the first time in a long time and let me tell you the people that showed up where either, druggies or sluts. Dont get me wrong i dont own the most 'classy' club it is a BDSM club after all, Silver Moon, but i wont allow just anyone in here. My customers weren't just people, they held high statues's and positions, people looking for a place to express their needs without the puplic casting a judging eye. This places movements where unknown to those not a member, just another club for the rich and famous . So hiring a druggie that would sell out any information for his next fix or a slut waiting to get some bragging rights or run my clients dry, where not my first choices.

It was time for the next pick to come in, honestly I was already almost pulling my hair out at this point, I grabbed the folder with the information on this guy  "Charlie...no last name inlisted" i mumbled to myself while waiting for the knock to sound his arrival. His information was solid, other than a missing last name, all his previous jobs where left on good terms with approval documents from his past bosses. No past crime records or reasons for suspicion, over all the kid was fine. On paper.

A knock came starting me from my train of though "Time to find out who you really are, Charlie no last name"  i chuckled to myself before realizing i hadn't given any indication to enter. Clearing my throat to get myself into character i voiced my command "Enter" simple and clear. Not a moment later the knobbed turned almost hesitantly before a head of brown hair and blue eyes popped between the gap left by the door. His body simingly being protected by the barly open door, leaving a quick escape open incase of any threats.

Raising a eyebrow at his strange actions, already giving me the idea that he was a gaurded person, a good move considering the druggies and sluts either barged or slandered in like they owned the place. The young man still stood there only his head and arm reaching into the room as he waited for any reaction i made. Other than an eyebrown i still sat just as i had before he entered; back straight, fingers laced together flat on the wooden black desk in front of me and my elbows streached out on either side of me. The boy was clearly waiting for an indication that he was in the right place "Charlie, I presume?" i decied to reassure him by asking.

Slowly he removed his body brom behind the door, half of his body entering my office, his right hand never leaving the door "Yes sir, i'm here for the interview regarding the position mensioned in your advert" his voice spoke clearly and without flaw, making me raise my eyebrow once more.  He was clearly nervous but other than his body language his face and voice gave nothing away "I assuming you mean the bartending Duty?!" it was a rhetorical question but i recieved a "Yes, Sir," from him anyway.

I motioned him to take a seat infront of my desk on the leather one seater. His feet moved forward but he didnt release the door until the last second,  gaurded but confidently he made his way towards the seat his eyes never leaving the floor until the last second as if trying to gage my reaction to him about to sit. I gave no reaction at all and only followed his movement with my eyes, seeming happy with this he sat down right on the edge of the seat. I swear if there was even a gust of wind he would have fallen off.  Interesting I thought to myself, he acted almost like a cat would always ready to react to the situation.

Clearing my throat once more as to focus on the task due, i looked down at his folder i had been reading before he arrived at my office door. Picking the folder up I rised from my leather backed office chair and made my way to the front of my desk. My eyes training on the file in my hands instead of on the boy, with all his body language i could already tell he wouldn't like permanent attention being focused on him.

Leaning against the front of my desk i cross my ankles together and rest my left hand comfortably on the table behind me. Lifting my eyes once satisfied with my postion i trained them over the boy infront of me, his fingers linked and placed on his lap with his legs tightly against one another. His back was straight and his eyes where focused on my face, blue eyes almost seeming to scan and absorbed everything. Brown hair with shaved sides and undercut the hair in the middle laying back, reaching the nape of his neck where it was tied into a lazy bun. I could see the hint of a tattoo raping around his neck from under his collar short button closed all the way to the top no tie. The button up shirt was a pastel baby blue and white edging with long sleeves that where rolled up to reveal more tattoos,  what looked like a crackon on his right lower arm and a creeping plant on the left. He wore black jeans not to tight but not to lose with black cobat boots over the top of the jeans. His face was shaved clean with no blemishes or scars,  he didnt have a very muscular face but it wasnt feminine either. Over all he made a neutral impression with his style a little to the negative with his tattoos but some Doms like that type of thing, he had 3 peircing on his right ear one ring and two studs and on the right he had two studs only once again a little negative but some like it.

Other than that i really couldn't read the kid, his expression gave nothing away only slight body indications here and there. It was a good thing to have in a club that constantly got a bad rap, the people would appreciate if you didnt rub their lifestyles in disgust.

But not knowing how he would react made making a decision hard and there was only one thing i could think of that would put the interview to rest and filled before i went on a killing spree because i had to sit through another interview going nowhere

"Follow me".