Chapter 1

It was another bright sunny day and you waked up to the happy sun greeting you a good morning.

Your' name is Cho Jaemin ,and you are 17 years old. Your in high school in grade 10 and your school is named Bang Bong Pal.

{Jaemin's POV}

Sight another day of life. Well ummm let's just go to school.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs and said good morning good bye to my omma.

"Annyeonghaseyo omma,Jalgayo omma!" I said while she waved at me a good bye.

"Jalgayo Jaemin be safe and remember to be happy".

" Sure arasseo omma".

I went out through the door and opened and closed the gate of my house.

I walked to school and breadth the fresh air of the morning.

Then I saw someone at a store close to my house. Who is he?? I'm trying to see his body shape and face but I can't because he has a mask. Well ummm I think his sick.

I forgot about that and kept on walking. I stopped to look at him one last time and ha yeah I know who he is now because his walking towards to me.

Umm Cho Jaemin act normal .

"Ya! Why are you staring so much?" Oh God is he angry? Did I do something wrong?

"Ummm oh miane I didn't realized that I was staring at you".

I said really nervous while he bit his lips and got closed to me.

" Ya! Stop being cute around me I get nervous ",

" Oh ummm miane."

Well I didn't knew that.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked away.

Tell me that I am dreaming.

I reached the doors of school when I suddenly heard someone calling my name.

"Jaemin!! Hi,how are you?"

"Oh hi Haneul I'm fine ,and you?"

"Well yeah I'm OK. I need to tell you something."

She said and I'm walking with her inside school.

"So what were you going to say?"

"Oh yeah miane I forgot about that. Well I was going to tell you that I saw Jisung at the store in front of your house."

"Oh Jinjja!?" I asked but I saw him as well and,and that kiss😳👼.

"Yeah for real."

"Well I saw him as well."

"Jinjja?!" She asked really excited because she knows I have a crush on Jisung.

"Yeah and he ...ummm."

I paused as I think of what to say. I gulped and kept on talking.

But she interrupted me.

"He what!? What did he do!?"

"Ummm he kissed me." I was nervous and my heart was beating fast.

"Muo!!"

"He what?!"

"He kissed me Haneul he kissed me."

"Were? In the lips?"

"Aniyo!paboya!"

"He kissed me in the forehead."

I said as I hit her arm.

"Oh wow. How was it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like how did it felt? His kiss."

"Oh ummm I don't know."

I said as I turned the other way.

"Come on tell me Jaemin!!"

"OK ,OK it felt cold and smooth."

"Ahhh my Jaemin received a kiss from Jisung!!"

She yelled as I quickly covered her mouth. Guest what,everyone was staring at us.

"What are you all looking at?!"

I yelled as they kept on doing what they were doing.

"Paboya!why did you had to yell it ,now everyone knows!!!"

"Oh miane Jaemin."

Mr.Kang entered the class and everyone went to their seats including Haneul.

The class started and ended fast. I can't even remember anything about the class topic.

We all went out of the classroom. I was the first one.

{Fast forward}

It was lunch time and I went to my table with my chin han chingu Haneul.

We were eating lunch when I suddenly saw Wanna One the school scholars.[the group is consisted in like I don't know how many members but I'm only putting 6]-Author

There were 6 members in that group. There were boys and there names are: Daniel, Jisung, Daehwi, Minhyung, Baejin & Swung Woo.But I only care about Yoon Jisung. My crush ,the boy that makes me wet(sorry-author) ,the boy that makes me have butterflies and makes my heart go crazy racing.

They sited in  their table that was beside mine. I was staring at Jisung for how many times. I was admiring his beauty,handsomeness,cute smile,eyes,His nose,and body.

"Ya! Staring again?"

He asked me as he and the other laughed. My heart was racing for how many times.

"Ummm miane you're just really attractive."

Omo! Muo! Did I just said that?

"Am I really attractive?"

"Yes ummm I mean no ,well molla."

I said and they all laughed.
I was blushing so hard so I decided to cover my face with my sweater sleeves.

I went out of the scene as I burst out crying. I went to the abandon part of the school that's on the bottom part.

I couldn't hold my tears so I ended up letting then out. I cried on the floor as I remember how they laughed at me. How stupid I am I shouldn't have had said that. Why am I even crying ? I know how strong I am so I tried to hold my tears till I wasn't crying anymore.

I heard the bell ringing so I quickly got up and went to class.

"I won't hesitate."

I entered the classroom ,at least I wasn't late. I sat on my chair and Mr. Jang entered the class. It was English class. I copied all the material he was writing on the board.

I was trying to recall how Jisung kissed me in the morning. I was so surprised because I think he knows I like him.

I tried to forget and not care about the episode that happened at lunch time.

Whatever Jaemin just focus on the class and not on Jisung for once.

{Fast forward}

Class ended and school as well I went home and said hello to omma. I went upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed.

Well I don't feel like eating now so I told omma not to prepare anything for me.

I'm tired so Mr. Jisung pls hunt my dreams.

-----------------------------

Well that was it for this first chapter. Sorry I just don't have a lot of mind ha ha. Hope you liked it and pls comment and vote ,you can also share it. Voting and commenting could made you win a shout out in the next chapter so yeah.

Good night everyone !!