Not Wanted

It was early morning the day before Christmas Eve and all was bright and calm but that wasn't the case at a local recuse group. Every puppy and dog was barking up a storm wanting to go home. One little puppy wasn't as lucky his name of Crisp. He was coming from an abused background but nobody wanted the ugly thing. Crisp was tired that nobody wanted to play with him at all. Crisp was next to be put down because of his issues and nobody wanting him  

Jessica woke up depressed and couldn't think straight. Her parents were fighting again and they wouldn't stop it. Jessica headed out the door to walk to her bus stop and talk to some friends. Jessica felt alone and felt like dying some days but that she didn't do. The bus came and picked up the group of kids and headed towards the school.

While at school Jessica sat next to her best friend Anna and said what you doing for Christmas break. Anna said " Nothing much working at the recuse and what about you?" Well at the rate my parents yell likely nothing but do you think I could spend it at the recuse? Well, you can come there is a puppy I think you love to play with and his name is Crisp. The teacher then walked in and said get the books out and read chapter 3 through 5.

The girls had a blast through school and couldn't wait for the Christmas break to begin. Jessica said to her parents I am leaving and won't come back at all till you guys get your act together. Well, when Jessica got to the recuse she was amazed at all the people there but when she went in and seen one puppy left behind. Well, it broke her heart and she felt Crip's pain on so many levels. She went straight to Crisp and hugged the little thing.

She took the little guy out and played with him and captured this photo of the cute thing all happy

She took the little guy out and played with him and captured this photo of the cute thing all happy. Crisp was running around and playing because finally, somebody understood him. The two stayed outside for a few hours until closing and Jessica went up to the counter and said here is the $ 70 and I will take him home. The lady processes the fee and gave a leash to Jessica to take home Crisp. Well, Crisp still felt unwanted but not for long anyways that was.  

When Jessica got home she took Crisp for a backyard visit to her best friend Crystal. The girl though what a cute puppy. Indeed he was one and was spoiled now with Jessica taking care of him. The girls played with Crisp for a few hours and then Jessica and Crip needed to head home.When she got home with the puppy and looked to see her parent's stuff gone she cried her eyes out.