War of the Dead Sea Prophecy

There is no peace in Matsumine. There never was and never will be.

Thousands of years ago, there were many a warriors and kingdoms in the Matsumine lands. Many a kings and queens and many a fight. One such fight turned into a battle that went to war. The War of the Dead Sea and such a sight it was.

The city was littered with bodies, suits, and blood. Red, silver, and pink are the new colors of what was once a lively city, which has now become the stage of a tragic civil war. The air which would normally be vibrant with the sound of work, trade and craftsmanship were now heavy and thick with the scent of smoke, enough to destroy whatever courage is left in the survivors.

An army and a rebellion fought each other for control of the area, but with no side on the winning hand, this battle could go on for a long time. The dead and wounded of one side were scattered across the city and the faces of the fighters hopeful with eyes searching their surroundings and hope in their hearts, they fight their enemy in an equal battle.

With a lack of confidence in a positive outcome, the other side ferociously battles their enemies. Some have succumbed to hysteria and are barely able to force their bodies in motion, while others can only think of home and what they left behind. The toll on both nature and humanity is heavy. It'll likely take years before this city will have recovered. It's clear weaponry, broken siege engines and blood have taken the place of market stalls and parks.

That day, the five swords of Blithe, Potential, Virtuous, Pique, and Tranquility were made. The five swords were made using a special stone called the Forever Stone. The Forever Stones caused the wielder to gain much in power, fortune, and strength.

Since the Forever Stones could only be found in the tallest of mountains yet steepest of trenches, the swords had to be made in a monastery upon the Forbidden Highlands. This monastery was the birthplace of the five swords and could depict the warriors' fates.

Five warriors whose names are lost to the wind fought to their last breath, but these warriors, these hybrids, could never die for their spirits ran with the rivers and grew with the wildflowers. Two Botru; half dragon, half human people, fell in the Dead Sea first, before their teammates- two Nexojins, and a Werewolf went down as well.

Now it is up to fate to decide who fight for their place as the new Great Warriors of the land.