Chapter One: Seance

MORISHIGE'S POV:

           A violent bang on a hard surface woke me up from my unconsciousness. I opened my eyes, which squeezed tight again from the pain of my ribcages. I smelled like grass and was wet all over. It seemed that the tree branches had broken my fall, but I where I was at that moment, I didn't know. To my right, I heard two more thumps and a slam of a pail, along with an abnormal amount of groaning.
           " Must....Get....Sachikoooooo." a voice groaned. I cringed from it's intimidation but then realized that it was that guy.....what's his name again? The one that held the hammer in his hands. Ah well, I'll call him Frankenstein.
           I opened my eyes, small enough so that he wouldn't realize that I was awake. On the floor were....... Ms.Yui.... but why was her head separated from her body? Shinohara was there too... but she seemed lifeless and beside her was a pail, filled to the brim with guts and what seemed to be a hairpin on top. "Mayu...." I gasped. "Frankenstein" turned to me and I realized that I messed up. I closed my eyes again, hoping that he didn't hear me. Luckily, He didn't .
                 He continued to draw a circle on the floor and gathered a bunch of other corpses. " A seance?" I was thought. The towering figure opened a glass jar and took out a blue flame like... creature? And placed Shinohara's corpse in the middle of the pentagram, around the other decomposing corpses. He then proceeded to chant a long, disturbing chant, and suddenly, Shinohara's body jerked and she started coughing. Seeing that he had succeeded, he took a length of rope and tied her up before placing her next to another pentagram.... with Sachiko's remains within its circle.
              That man..... is he trying to bring Sachiko back by means of black magic? I clenched my teeth. But did Sachiko pass on? Ah yes, Mochida and the others must have succeeded. But I can't let him bring her back. If I let him revive them then lure him away, that would mean that we would have a second chance of escaping... Together.
               My mind has been made up. I watched as he tied a gasping Ms. Yui and my precious Mayu before dropping them beside Shinohara. " Wait for me, Mayu. I'll clear the way," I thought.
                 Frankenstein reached into the glass jar for another soul, but it was empty. Turning around, his cold, death-filled eyes stared into mine, which were too late to shut. He had found out that I was still alive and was walking towards me. I stood up quickly, ignoring the pain on my chest and foot and bolted out of the door. If I could outrun him, I would make a turn to help the rest, then we'll all go together.....