The Real . Jay Chapt 1

Say man why you always whining ! You either going get this dough and let her come to you or you going to be stalking her while she slobbing on that broke nigha knob ! Stop whining Lito and get this mother fucking paper dough boy .

Man I hear you Jay , I just miss her !

I know bro but whining and being depress isn't going to get her back pour that negative energy into something else ! Like getting money !

Ok I'm down bro let's get it!

Bet ! Imma snap you the spot . Just remember females chase you , you leave them in the dust . I know she special bro but right now you gotta give her something to want to come back to . And you living on my couch with me and my woman is not going to get her back bro . Snap out that shit man and get your balls back ! Be ready it goes down tomorrow at 9 pm.

I hung up the phone with my homebody Lito , fastest speed racer with the fastest car in town, quick for get a ways and cheap thrills lol. Dude had and edge but he was as sensitive as they come . But he was loyal I fucks with loyal . I hoped in my truck and cruised to my crib . Teddy Pendergras played on my radio while I lit my blunt and rode home .

Baby ! Babe I'm home where are you ? I yelled looking for the woman I was set to spend the rest of my life with . I heard no answer .
I looked at my watch and knew exactly where she would be .