Prologue

Bryce POV
     Hi, my name is Bryce Mcquaid and I'm a junior in high school.   I'm 17 years old and gay.  I'm also bullied for that, but I don't let that get me down.  I live life to the fullest and try my best to ignore the people that try to put me down.  I have a friend his name is Luke, but he moved to Florida at the beginning of freshman year.  I now have no friends where I live, but I game with a lot of guys around my age.  They tell me to keep going and to not give up on life.  For them I won't give in to the temptation of death.  I'll keep fighting for life even though so many people tell me to let go.  My family and my peers keep telling me I'm a waste of space and should just die.  I won't fold to their words and kill myself.  My father does beat me for being gay, but I just get back up and start the next day like nothing happened.  My peers sometimes beat me up, but mostly just call me names and say I'm a  disgusting individual.  I let all of it roll off my back.  At least I did until I lost everything.  After that I just wanted to die.  I even tried to kill myself. I just wanted out of this world and this cruel life.  People are cruel and only care about themselves.  That's why when I started getting depressed and trying to kill myself people actually started caring and saying I have a reason to live.  They didn't want the guilt of makings someone kill themselves.  Well, I'm just ready to die so goodbye cruel and dumb world I hope you don't miss me. 
—————
It's gonna be in Bryce's POV unless I say it's something else.  'Till next time Scott out.