Saviors

Welcome to Pretty Lake, dumb name right? Well that's because it just like every dumb town. Over half of the town belong to the rich, A.K.A the Lotts. Most of them are okay except for their parents. Then there's the 'Creekers', the family that lives just outside of town, then there's the pastors daughter's, one holy, one pregnant. The farmers, Gord. His father and little sister. Then there's little old me.
The smart girl in town, the doctor. The one who can't wait to escape the generic social circles of our tiny fucked up town. But-
"Lizzy! Pat called, he needs your help" my mother's voice echoed from downstairs.
Looking up from my diary I groaned softly.
Throwing the small book on to my bed and quickly changing.

Putting on some light makeup I straightened my hair a bit and threw my bag over my shoulder

Hopping down the stairs I wandered In to the kitchen.
"Where is he?" I sighed stealing toaster strudel from my older brother, Pierce.

"Seriously?" He reached to snatch it back but I ran out of his reach "Your lucky I'm tired " he glared

"Your lucky I'm tired " he glared.
"mhmm " I teased rolling my eyes.
"Your boyfriends outside" Pierce grumbled picking at his other toaster strudel.
"He's not my boyfriend" I sent him a small glare.
"Yeah whatever" he scoffed.
" 'yeah whatever' " I mocked.
"Alright children. That's enough now" mom sighed as she stood in front of the coffee machine and handed my my portable coffee cup.
"Now get out here. Sounded like Pat need med to help Ronnie again" she ushered.
"Alright! Bye love you!!" I waved dramatically and blew kisses beforr running out of the house and hopping in Pat's truck.
" Hey Liz. You ready?" He asked starting the car .
"As ever" I hummed buckling my seatbelt as Pat pulled out of the driveway.
"So what now, tires?" I asked amused.
"Yep" he sighed.
I smirked.
"Did I call it, or did I call it? You owe me 20 bucks mister!" I teased laying back in my seat.
He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah yeah" he rolled his eyes.
I chuckled as we pulled to the side of the road behind Ronnie's truck.
Hopping out of the car I smirked and crossed my arms.
"Hmm.. now what ever could be the problem with sir Ronnie today?" I rose an eyebrow.
The boy scoffed and shoved me playfully.
"Fuck off, Creed"
I laughed and leaned against the truck as Pat began changing the tire.
"Would you hurry up, man?" Ronnie groaned.
"We just got here Ron" I scolded slightly.
"She's right, and I'm going as fast as I can" Pat sighed.
"Well, I feel like your purposely trying to make me late" he responded with his normal dickhead attitude.
"Yes it is our life goal to make you late Ronnie" I declared dramatically causing him to scoff slightly.
"Since when do you care about being in time for school anyways?" Pat asked curiously.
"Big party this weekend, man. People need their supplies" Ronnie announced eye glued to his phone as he typed away at his phone.
Pat and I shared a look and I let out a sigh.
"You got any other ambitions than to be a small-time drug dealer?" Pat asked.
"My goal is to one day be a big-time drug dealer" he snapped back.
"Wow, Ronnie. Your the pride of the family" Pat laughed sarcastically.
" Yeah, well, money's better than being a plumber's apprentice" Ronnie yawned.
I narrowed my eyes.
"Alright you two"
"Yes mother Creed" they said in unison
I laughed and went to say something when Ronnie grabbed me and jumped in to the bed of the truck.
I screamed slightly as a familiar orange red sports car slid across the side of the truck where we had just need standing and took out one of the side mirrors before speeding up and driving by.
Standing up angrily I began yelling.
" What the fuck Lott! You psycho!!"
Letting out a sigh as the car dissappered I plopped back down in the bed of the truck.
"You okay Liz?" Pat asked climbing out from beneath the truck.
"knicked my hand but I should be fine" I sighed examining the already bruising knuckles.
"fucking rich prick"