Wish to see you again (2008 TW drama)

Xu Le is a weird, eccentric, genius, & bestselling author who never left home. He was recently struck with a case of writer's block and is in search of an inspiration so he decides to work as a taxi driver hoping that by listening to his passengers, he'll be struck with some inspiration. Coincidentally Xu Le meets his high school classmate and close friend, Ah Hao, who he discovered is also a taxi cab driver. Ma Yong Rui is an heir to a five-star hotel and is also Xu Le's and Ah Hao's old classmate. Since youth, Xu Le never had a family since he was an orphan. It was Ma Yong Rui (Xiao Ma) and Ah Hao who treated him as a real friend, it's them that he considers his only family. The story will tackle a lot on these three boys' friendship. While Xu Le is in search of his inspiration, he realized that he keeps getting it when he is with Neng Xian (Nancy). Xu Le, who falls in love for the first time will slowly learn how to live a normal life from Neng Xiang. Pan Neng Xian is a 24 year old girl who recently graduated from college. She gets a job as a PR assistant in Yong Rui's (Xiao Ma) five-star hotel. And Lu Yi is now a fashion magazine editor and she was the dream girl that they all wanted.