A Dream Come True (kim ryeowook fanfic)

I'm walking in the streets at the middle of the night. Walking at the middle of the night makes me feel comfortable and peaceful. I reminisce those times that i saw my bias at the concert,at the fan meetings and somewhere I guess. I'm not an ultimate stalker of my bias. I just like to see him almost everyday 'cause it makes me happy. As i stroll around the block, i felt someone. It looks like this certain person is following me. I glanced at my back and yes there's someone behind me. I walked as fast as i can but still this person is still following me. I ran and ran and hide behind a thick wall. As i peek , the one who's following me is already gone. I sighed. I was about to turn my head to direction where i was headed then someone surprised me. I was about to scream, he covered my mouth and whispered in my left ear.

"Dont be scared i'm not going to hurt you." He said then i nodded in response.

"What do you want from me? I..i dont have anything to give to you.. i dont have money. I'll give you my phone just please dont hurt me." I said to the stranger.

"What?! Do you think that i'm robbing you?" He said the chuckled.

That voice is really familiar to me. It is like i heard it before.

"Here you go. Here's your phone. You accidentally dropped it at the lobby a while ago." He said.

A while ago? Oh yeah at the concert of super junior. He handed my phone.

"I already put my number there together with some of my selca and other members selca." He said.

I got confused.Members selca? His selca? In my phone? Together with his number?

He walk towards me for a little bit. Then i'm surprised that the man that already standing infront of me is the eternal maknae ryeowook. I cant feel my legs. It is like a dream. This the first time i saw him 2 feet away from me.

He walked towards me again and this time he's only inches away from me. He caressed my hair. He stared at me. Then he kissed me at the forhead.

"Thank you for supporting us." He said. Then he kissed me at my nose.

"Specially thank you for the love you gave to us.  So i'll give back the love that you gave to us or should i say you gave to me." Then he kissed me in my lips. My eyes widened and still in shocked. As seconds passed I closed my eyes and kiss him back. We parted from the kiss.

"I should go now. Other members might looking for me by now." He said and i just nodded.

He kissed at the forhead for the last time. Then he ran away from me but he stopped for a second.

"Call me when get home okay?" He said. I nodded while smilling.

I dont know why he even follow me just to give my phone back then thank me at the same kissed me. I felt that i'm in heaven already. I got home and still I reminisce what just happened. I called him. He answered it quickly.

"Woah that was fast. Ahh i just want to inform you that i got home safely." I said.

"Good thing that you're safe ,my love. It's already midnight you have to sleep. Tomorrow i'll call you or maybe everyday i'll call you. Hehehe." He said.

"Okay i'm looking forward about that calling me everyday, oppa." I said.

"Hehehe Goodnight and i love you." He said.

"Goodnight oppa and i love you too oppa." I said and off my phone.

I really cant believe what just happened. I think i'm going to die already but for the sake of he's going to call me everyday i cant die right now. I hope this ended so well.

Few years later, i cant believe that he became my boyfriend and we're really about our relationship. The other fans also supports us. Untill now i dont know what will happened next.