1.

*1 and a half years later*

Olivia Miller

"Come on pooh, hold mamas hand

"Come on pooh, hold mamas hand." I smiled at my son as he slowly made his way to me. I tried picking him up but he whined for me to put him down. He loved to try and walk whenever he could. As soon as he began stumbling I picked him back up and sat him on my hip.

I quickly crossed the street and made my way to the garden section of Home Depot. It was time to pick new flowers for the summer.

"Okay pooh, which ones you like?" I stared at him as he concentrated. He frowned a little, focusing hard on all of the different types of flowers and their colors. His face lit up as he pointed to the purple daisies.

"These?"

He clapped his hands together, laughing and causing me to smile. "Alright, lets ask if daddy agrees." I pulled out my iPhone X, facetiming Aug.

It said connecting on the third ring before showing his handsome face.

"Helluh?"

I put the camera on Aiden and watched a smile instantly grow on Aug's face.

"Hey lah man. Wassup?" He flashed his teeth and they both smiled big at eachother.

 Wassup?" He flashed his teeth and they both smiled big at eachother

I noticed he was in the car and frowned.

"Where you going?"

"Studio. I'm runnin' late ma, wassup?"

"Just wanted to ask what you thought about these." I turned the camera to the flowers and watched as he played with his chin hair before smiling.

"A picked em?"

"Mhm."

"Then they perfect. Get em."

"Alright baby." I turned the camera back to my face and couldn't help but blush as he licked his lips.

"I miss you baby mama."

"I miss you too." I pouted as I loaded a bunch of the flowers into my cart.