12

𝐌𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐃
she was special. she combined a mean angel and a kind devil

"WHERE is she?" Alex asked as Stiles and her approached Scott

"WHERE is she?" Alex asked as Stiles and her approached Scott. She was fiddling with the sleeve of Stiles' hoodie which she was currently wearing.

"Over here," Allison's voice called, the three glanced over to see Allison and Lydia standing by the entrance of the school. They jogged their way over, the five looking back and forth at one another.

"Lydia?" Alex asked softly upon a pained expression on the girl's face. 

Lydia shook her head back and forth. "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." She shrugged nervously, crossing her arms over her chest to try and keep herself warm in the chilling air. 

Stiles' eyes widened immediately, exclaiming, "You found a dead body?" 

"Not yet." 

Stiles stared at the strawberry-blonde in confusion. "Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." 

"Oh, no," Lydia denied, wagging her finger in front of her for effect. "I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." 

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles practically shouted, hands held out by his sides. "You're always the one finding the dead body."

Alex quickly grabbed Stiles' flying hands, and lowered them, glaring at him. He shrunk back a bit, his mole covered cheeks heating up slightly.

Alex sniffed the air, tilting her head a little as the wind carried an iron scent to her nose. "Guys," spoke up, gaining their attention as she looked over at the Beacon Hills High School sign. "I found the dead body."

"IDIOMS, analogies, metaphors, and similes," Ms. Blake explained, the sound of her heels clicking against the tile floor. "All tools the writer uses to tell their story," She paused, a grin growing on her face as she glanced down at a certain student's desk. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

Lydia shot her an annoyed smile, stating, "You and every guy I've ever dated."

Alex smirked at Lydia's answer. They were so much like that it was uncanny. They had the looks, the smarts, the style, and certainly the way they are both serpents hiding behind innocent facades.