chapter 1

Ryan's pov:

You and your mom are packing up your boxes into the car. You tell your mom your gonna miss her as you go off to your new apartment in L.A. as soon as you guys were done it was 8:00pm. You guys had dinner and you went off to bed because you had to wake up in the morning.

The next day at 5:00am

You wake up and brush you hair and then you went to  wake up your mom to let her know you heading out and she comes with you as you guys drove to your new apartment. As you bring some boxes to your door you meet you're new neighbor.

Adym pov:

  I walk over to her and ask her if she need help with her boxes she said yes please, I said hey I'm adym as we were bringing the boxes in to her new apartment. She said hi im Ryan. As we walk to her car to grab more boxes I was amazed of her jeep wrangler. It was this amazing dark purple color. I said nice jeep wrangler. She giggled and looked at me. I smiled and asked if she wanted to go out tonight.

 I smiled and asked if she wanted to go out tonight

Ryan's pov:

(OMG DID ADYM JUST ASK ME TO DINNER) I said to myself. I answer adym yes I would love to. We grab the last boxes and walk back to my apartment. Adym says to me pick you up at 7pm. I said okay see you than smiling at him.

Authors note:
      Hey guys this is my first book so just let me know if you like if so I will continue but if not let me know😆☺ enjoy