mind art | l.t.

during the day : 

he was the epitome of bad boy. he would linger outside, just after the bell rang, and laugh with his posse. he wore dark clothes and styled his hair up. being a older junior, he had his lisence and drove a motorcycle to school. in class, he would put his feet on the desk, and drink his varied energy drink. after school ended, he would go out with all his friends to the skate park. i don't think he knew how to skate. 

during the night : 

he was the epitome of normality. he would go directly home after leaving the skate park - unlike his friends, who stayed out to smoke. he showered, and changed into sweatpants and left his hair wet. he would study his notes, taken somehow during class, and do his homework and drink tea. he would eat supper with his family of four sisters and parents, and help his little sisters with their home work. sometimes, he would even take them out to ice cream at the local shoppe. 

i watched him play football with his sisters outside, letting the small girls take the ball from him as i watched from my window. we share a complex, and we knew eachother well, but i never quite understood him. i wanted to. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

a/n - heyyyYYYYY it's becky!!! 

so whatcha thinkin of this so far?? i have great things (well i think they are) planned for this book osgmksd i love dark louis and i love cute family louis so this is gonna be so fun for me to write!! 

i'll probably update every day or every other day idk yet but let's gooo!!!!!