Prologue

Jackson and Milah were going to the doctor for an appointment. They got there and waited for a while and finally for called to see the doctor. Milah was 2 months pregnant and her stomach looked like she was having two babie, although she wouldn't mind having those 2 and never getting babies again.

She got to the office of the doctor and greeted him. The doctor out the cold gel-like substance in her stomach and moved it around. I saw that there were 2 sacks and I'm of them had 2 babies in them. I turned to them and said " Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Michael, you are going to have triplets."

Milah's smiling face dropped and turned to look at her mate/ husband and they shared a grim, knowing look and said to the doctor " Thanks doctor Falls." They got up and left to go home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Three months later Milah gave birth to 3 beautiful children but hated the last child to come out of her. She had hoped that the last child would have difficulties coming out and hopefully died. But it didn't happen. She took them home and put the last child in the basement. She left the baby there crying and hungry but she didn't care. Her and her mate only kept the baby girl because of what other people might think. She put her other two children, a boy and a girl, in a neatly decorated room with good furnishing.

Her mate didn't really say anything about their baby in the basement but just ignore and avoided the baby girl.
They named the boy Like and the baby girl they love Gretchen, and they named the last girl Melissa.

Throughout the years Milan would insult Melissa and her siblings would physically and mentally abuse her. Although it hurt at first she quickly got used to it. They let let her do all the chores and cook but have her scraps for her food. She adapted to eating less and didn't really complain. She always stayed positive and smile almost everytime she was faced with adversity. But she cries herself to sleep every night. She didn't have friends in school and was abused/ bullied there as well mostly by her siblings. She still got through everyday smiling and wishing everyone well. She never wished for her bulies to meet a bad end. She still went about her days with peace, humility and grace.

Though she didn't know her days with her family and pack were numbered.

💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙❤💗💖💓💕
Hello everyone! This is my second published story. I hope you like it and share it with your friends on wattpad and outside of wattpad.
Pretty please vote and comment( I really wanna know all your thoughts even if they are bad) I will try to read every comment.
THANK YOU!!😘😘😙👍❤💓