The Wolf Among Us Chapter One: FableTown.

I woke up to the sounds of police sirens and officer's walkie talkies going off. "Sissy!" my twin brother and sister cried. I sat up and they ran into my arms. "Daddy was hitting mommy but mommy didn't move and auntie called the powice" June said crying in my arms. They were both only 3 years old. June & August snuggled me in my arms until the police knocked on my bed room door. "Come in" I called. The officer walked in slowly and with much caution "Um you guys will be going with your Auntie for a little while, Okay?" he said talking to the twins. They nodded in a slow motion, Their hug was even tighter. We had been born into a family of fables by accident of course

My mother was a mundae but my father was a fable. I forgot his story in the books but the only thing I knew that he had a bad temper, like
a REALLY bad temper.
I never even seen my dad's side of the family.
I was the one who turned out to be the fable.
I never wanted to be a fable, it was terrorizing what my power was, why couldn't I be the normal one in the damn family but of course no.

My power was Telekinesis and ESP

I know that is not normal but my power goes to the next level. I could freeze time or pick up people and throw them. But the only problem with that is that I had a temper just like my dad.
If you were to mess with my temper you'd be dead against a concrete wall. I was just a walking timebomb, ready to explode at any moment.I wanted to be normal but my power just keep growing.

When I was born I was also born with a friend in my mind who tells me how to use my power. I called him Aiden. He was my only friend. I heard his voice when I had nightmares. "Celestia, don't be afraid." his soft voice once told me.
(AN The reason behind this because I was playing the game at the time, and I wanted to add a reference, now I think it's really stupid and has no relevance to the story, but I'm leaving it for the lols :P)

But now we had to move away, Into a city called New York. I didn't want to go, I loved my home but I didn't want to live with my dad, or live in the home where my mother was murdered.

~*~

That morning I spent packing all of the stuff I had in suitcases. I had to help the little ones move their stuff around also. We were supposed to be leaving tonight. I finally finished packing with June. "Celes!" August called. "Coming!" I called with frustration. I hated that they had their own separate rooms. I walked down the hall to his room.
His blue walls were empty of his car posters and rugs that used to lie on the carpet.

"Can you put this stuff in this bag" he said in his sweet little voice. I groaned loudly as I began to pack his stuff.

-2 hours later-

It was finally time to leave my comforting home. I was going to miss it a lot but it was worth moving. My sister and brother were already outside with my aunt. I was saying goodbye to everything that I loved.

I went outside to see my dad in handcuffs, and I didn't know how to feel about that,
And a solider standing next to him with a tazer. My dad looked me in my silver eyes and I walked to the car.

One thing I hated the most about the move that I had to go to a high school. Before my mom homeschooled me well not really, I didn't know jack shit about school or anything they taught It was going to be a traumatizing; I looked normal except for my white wispy hair and matching big silver eyes and my style of clothing was all dresses planned out by my mom.

While in thought, I looked at my dad on last time before I got into my aunt's Chevy. I wasn't going to miss him one bit.

-An hour later-
As soon as we hit the highway the little ones fell asleep. I watched out the window as the lights from the city as we came closer. They were large and beautiful until we came across a ugly run down looking place. "Look at those signs!" my aunt shouted., "And all the pretty lights!"
But all I saw was the building looking run down as thugs walked down them. I remember what my dad said to me one day.