Chapter 1

Run Devil Run

Written by: Grasha_Maldita

Genre: Action

This may still be subject to change (spelling / grammar revisions and minor inconsistency changes), but the plot will be the same. I would appreciate it greatly if you would notify me of any error no matter how small or minute. Thank you! This is a fictional story which is the characters, events and places are based on the author's imagination. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purposes other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or in any form or by any means, electronic merchandise or otherwise for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written premise.

Plagiarism is a crime! Do not copy the story and post it on the other sites under your name. Please do acknowledge me as the author. Thank you.

Enjoy reading! ツ♡

Grasha_Maldita

Chapter 1

Property of Grasha_Maldita

High school is a new stage of our lives. We can have more worlds to explore, new friendships to make. High school is adventure. But there are times that some students really hate to go to school, some pursuing to finish their studies and many of them, dreaming about a perfect school of all.

Sabi nila kapag nakatuntong ka nang high school ... ito na raw ang simula ng totoong buhay. Dito mo mararanasan ang lahat. Ang makipagkaibigan, mainlove, masaktan at umiyak. Ngunit kahit hindi sabihin, lahat ng pagsubok mararanasan ng isang tao kapag iyon talaga ang naka-tadhana sayo.

Just like in a far far away land. A kingdom school. Kingdom school that have a quality of a land of promise, perfection, fantasy and an endearing worthy of being love. A perfectible kingdom however, it's just only a kingdom that have a perfect manner. Looking inside the kingdom are the students that so perilous, full of desire in a bad sense and a boastful. But not all the students in the kingdom have bad attitudes, a heartless or a shameless, there is some that good.

Inside the kingdom, there's always a witch, the wizards, monsters, aliens, wolves and vampires.

This is where the story begins, the rope. The rope that every students in the kingdom afraid of. No one don't to climb to that rope, but it is not the strength of the rope...it is the strength of a girl who climbing it. And exactly, that girl is Is.

Meet Isabella, but you can call her Is.

Is climbed the rope and spin the bell and everyone cheered.

Its light meal time and Is have a companion its Cavanaugh the Colt.

Cavanaugh the Colt has a force to transform into a horse.

Is met Cavanaugh the Colt when they were ten year old. Land of promise they were studying. Kakaiba man si Cavanagh ngunit nakahanap naman siya ng isang taong hindi na naging iba sa kanya.

Way back that time, one of the witches discovered that Is had strength of Perpetualism.

Jewel the Witch.

She is the witch that had a capacity to susceptibility to anger and a harsh teacher. She can transform someone to be tiny grains of worn-down rocks.

When Jewel the Witch went to the other world to find Is, she discovered many things in life and it was so different. Oo, hinagilap niya ang lupalop ng mundo para lang makita ang isang taong nagtataglay ng kapangyarihan ng Perpetualism. Mahalaga iyon sa kanya dahil ang taong iyon din ang magpapabagsak sa mga katulad niyang aswang. At iyon ang kauna-unahan niyang misyon kaya kailangan niyang magtagumpay. Ngunit sabi nga nila na hindi mo kailangang hagilapin ang mundo dahil kahit anong mangyari ay mahahanap at mahahanap mo rin ang hinahanap mo.