FALLEN ANGEL OUTCASTS

Chapter 1

Hi I'm Renae um I'm sort of an outcast. I'm a freshman in high school I have  piercing red hair and all. My friend is just so weird but you gotta love him for it. My people are so weird in a way that no one really gets us but that's OK we don't get them most the time either.

Oh my God look at the time I'm going to be late for school! The joys of being in high school. In this place you r in one of many groups. You could be put as a populars or one of the no bodies or you could be like me and one of the outcast.

Chapter 2

Renae Lee Red where have you been did you know you were an hour late for school I should write you up for this. But I will be kind since your father has passed over these few weeks. Said miss White.

Why can't people just leave me alone about that? I can't stand it when people ask me about my dad or talk about my dad it bothers me so much can't they just lay off? Brandon I understand that you and miss Red are close but I cannot allow you to talk during my class so turn around and be still. Gosh I can't stand it when she does that sometimes I cannot stand miss White ! You're telling me sister good gosh that woman is evil.

Chapter 3

Now class turn to page 667. You'll find your English assignment. Said Miss white. Why do we have to do English? Well let me know how to speak it isn't that enough?