New member of fairy tail*children

Red POV:
I walked into fairy tail and looked at everyone"Hm?" A pink haired kid said running at me and stopping in front of me"Hey!!who are you!!!?" I glared " Red Dragneel." The boy tilted his head " names Natsu Dragneel we have to be related or something!!"Grey Fullbuster looked at me and natsu and yelled"HEY FIREBREATH!!!FIGHT ME!!" Natsu cracked his knuckles and ran at grey with his hands on fire slamming it across Grey's face and I yelled"ECHO SHEILD!!" My eyes turned white and something blocked Grey and slammed into natsu"HEY!!!" Natsu said with his fire rising and I grinned and white smoke came out from my hands and I smirked"Haha!!" Natsu got mad and jumped at me but I slammed into him and banged him into the wall with my head " give up?!" Grey was amazed"OOOOOOOH!!" Natsu stood up and yelled"ah!that hurt but I'm not done with you!!" Natsu ran at me and I stood still"....?" Natsu banged his head into my chest and whined " your chest is like iron!!!" I laughed hard and walked to Grey with natsu building up fire in his soul"Hey." I said to grey and grey looked at me " What's up?and what's your power?cause its cool!" I grinned " A unique power that no one has..I'm a echo dragon slayer." Grey yelled"WHAAAT?!" I smiled " and I can take on different powers but I wouldn't fight you cause ice makers are my friends!" Me and grey became friends ever since I talked to him today and we still are!

This is just an intro!!!first paragraph starts soon!!!