CHAP 1

Authors note - dear readers , please read this story is you enjoy suspense , drama , slight cringey stuff . (No smut included as I am underage - only 13)

🌀 Lee Hyejin POV

LIFE IN SEOUL ARTS SCHOOL WAS GREAT !!! I was the Queenka of the school (not a playgirl, let me make that clear) and everybody loved to have me around (I guess😋). I am the daughter of the CEO of the largest company in South Korea BUT I maintained a lowkey profile as I did'nt want people to befriend me because of my wealth and fame . I am best friends with Kim Taehyung , the schools hearthrob and popular guy . His friends , also known as BTS are also my good friends . I also have a secret related to his best friend Jungkook , I have like a HuGe crush on him since I saw him . Well lets move on to my day .....

I was always one of the first people to reach school with Tae Tae . We walked to school together and went back together. Our parents were also best friends . They had many times tried to talk to us in getting us married but Tae and I always refused coz we both saw each other as nothing but best friends .

Todays day was also nothing new . I was walking to Tae's house to pick him . It was his birthday and i wanted to surprise him with a Gucci watch and shirt but .... suddenly I bumped into this guy . He was wearing a black beanie and grey ripped jeans with a red tshirt but i couldnt see his face clearly because he immediately bent down to help me pick my stuff up . As soon as he got up i caught sight of his perfect face & kissable lips . Arghhh how can i have such thougths for a stranger i just bumped into ? Nevermind.

" Hi pretty lady , sorry for dropping your stuff. I am Jungkook . You are ....

" Umm ... I-I am Lee Hy-Hyejin . N-nice to meet you sir "

"Hmmm nice name Hyejin-ah . Nice to meet you too . I see you got to Seoul Arts School huh? Well i go there too . I have seen you a few times there but you were too shy to talk to me , huh?

I blushed

But the way to the school is on the right turn , why were you going right?

"Well Jungkook , it is my best friend Taehyung's birthday and since we always walk to school together i thought I might as well wish him and give him his birthday gift, you wanna join me ?"

"Yeah sure . Actually even I was heading there ."

"Oh right around the corner . Lets go"

While walking our hands started bumping into each other . Suddenly i felt a warm hand wrap aroung mine. It looked down and saw , it was Jungkook.

"I dont want our hands bumping into each other again and again so lets just interwine them . Whatcha say ?"

"O-ok ." I said while hesitating

"You want some coffee ? Its chilly today morning , " Jungkook asked me .

"Umm sure . Lets go to Starbucks . Its right in front."