Turrning Point

BOOM! CRACK!

I threw the table across the lunch room at that little hoe who was talking shit. She had no right to. She dodged it and came running at me. She had thrown a punch when she reached me; it had just barley missed my face and that's not good. I threw an uppercut and hit, her knoking her out cold. A dean and police officer came running up to us but by then it was too late. I was gone and so was she.

Flash back:

I was with Darekl. We were laughing and throwing water balloons at each other. He hit me in the face so I ran and jumped on top of him. I was on top of him when his girlfriend walked by and saw us being her she thought it was somthing else and ran off but I knew he would never do anything to hurt her. She was his mate, his one ond only. The next day at school she had been talking shit about me and him.

Hence why I was fighting with her (Amanda).

My name is Isabell Turner:

I have jet black hair, grey eyes, a nice body - fit but not very strong - and curves in the right places. My skin looks like porcelin. I'm 5'3 and I am emo. My boyfriend's name is Anthony Grey, my mom is a model and my dad ownes a small food chain.

Anthony Grey:

Black hair with red streaks, snakebites, 5'6 and emo. Plays guitar, drums in a band and street races :). His dad is a police cheif and his mom runs her own cosmetic line.

Amanda Torres:

Pink, black, and purple hair; really scene looking, a small petite body, and plays the keybord :p.  Dareks mate; her mom is a nurse at the local hospital and her dad was shot and killed when she was only 3 years old so she never got to know him.

Darek Warren:

Blond hair, medium length, light brown eyes, well built and 6'2, plays football; his mom is a lawyer and his dad runs a multimillion dollar company (lucky him), he is also my betta.

Those are a few of the main characters so on with the story.

I ran out of the cafeteria and into a small abandoned house by the school. It looks more like a shack really. I don't know where Amanda went but I'm sure she was home seeing as she is really pissed off. It was stupid really and we are definitely going to hear about it when I get home.  Ring,ring,ring,ring! I picked up my phone and looked at it. It was my mom. Ring! Well better anwser it.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AT SCHOOL?! GET YOUR ASS HOME RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING PULLING THAT SHIT?! GET HOME NOW!"

"Mo-"

"GET HOME."

Wow. Home. Away I shifted and ran as fast as I could. I made it home in 10 minutes and my mom, Amanda's mom and Amanda were outside talking on the porch. When they saw me they looked at me with worry writen all over their face. I must of made a weird face or something because my mom started laughing?

I walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Wow! Do you see that Hellen (Amanda's mom's name)? That's a face I never thought an Alaskan wolf could make. Hahaha (they are a real spicies of wolf that has gone extinct)!"

Yeah, the humans thought us to be extinct but we weren't even real wolfs. We are shifters. We can be any animal but you are born with one spicific animal you use the most and it is only a natural reaction to shift into it. I am an Alaskan wolf, my mom is a pure breed Alaskan wolf and so is my dad. That's why I rank highest at alfa pup. Yay me. -_-

Anyways, I went back to being a human and looked at them all again more worried. I don't like it one bit.

Malinda (Isabell's mother):

I looked at my daughter and I don't want to tell her the bad news but she will find out anyways.

"Isabell," I spoke. She looked at me. "Bella, hunny, your father was shot by a hunter and we got there too late. I'm so sorry."

It was then that she ran into the house crying. I have never in my whole 17 years seen her cry like that. I went inside, walked through the courtyard, up the stairs and into her room where I saw her sobbing into a pillow. Her room, which was clean just minutes ago, is now torn apart. I sat down next to her and started singing an old lullaby that my mother had sang to me to calm her down. As I sang, she fell asleep. With it being only 12 in the afternoon, I really did not want that to happen but seeing as that news has emotionaly strained her, I won't wake her. She needs rest. I went down stairs when I saw Amanda and her mom sitting in the courtyard on a bench. As I approached, Amanda looked up and she too had been crying. Her mother as well; as though their alfa had just died. I needed them to be strong for the clan.

"Amanda?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"I need you to gather the others and have them meet at Hevans Gate Hill."

"Yes ma'am. I will do that."

I'm sorry if the spelling is really bad. I suck at it and I don't really know how to write.