Justin Beiber Is My Daddy? chapter 2

"Take your clothes off whore." Master said calmly. I did what I was told. When I was done, he grabbed a rope. Justin's eyes were on the ground, not watching at all, which is a huge relief. I really didn't want him watching this.

Master tied me up to a pole that was connected to the wall on each side. Grabbing a whip, Nick went behind me and whipped my ass several times. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out in pain because I knew if I did, Master would punish me for it later.

Nick then grabbed my roughy by the throat and leaned in close to my face.

"Be a good little slut and you will get rewarded." He hissed menacingly. I knew that wasn't true. Master would never reward me for anything...it's just not who he is. Nick then began to untie me as Master clutched my hair in his fist to keep me from falling since I had been on my toes.

Throwing me on the bed, Master slowly started taking his pants off while Nick worked on cuffing my ankles and wrists to the bed, legs spread wide. I shot a look at Justin that said 'please don't be looking at me'. I was pathetic. I knew he didn't care what happened to me. I could tell by the bored look on his face when he met my gaze. He saw this everyday. It was his job to sit still and look pretty while it was my job to be the sub to my master.

"You do not make a sound unless Nick or Myself tell you to. Do you understand?" Master asked sternly. I nodded my head quickly in hopes that he would be a little more gentle with me than he had been last time. I had been left tied up on this bed for 2 days after he had finished with me, my body throbbing in pain and my stomach clenching in hunger.

Master motioned for Nick to start. He climbed on the bed and positioned his long shaft along the entrance of my heat. Reaching up, he clasped his fingers around my neck as he thrusted himself into me. I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood as he continued to thrust in and out. There was a dip in the bed next to me and I glanced to see master on his knees next to me with his hand on his already hard member, demanding me to suck.

I looked away, trying to avoid having anything to do with this situation anymore than I already am. Grabbing my face, Master forced my mouth open and shoved his member into it and they both continued to thrust in and out, driving me to a climax I was not looking forward to at all.

I knew Nick could sense the climax too, because he reached up and used his thumb to begin playing with my sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Are you gonna come?" Nick asked me. I nodded my head feverishly as a grin spread across his face.

"Not until I say so, you little slut." He said. I squeezed my eyes shut and gripped the chains on the cuffs to prevent myself from making a mistake that would no doubt bring on a beating from master, who was now jerking off by my head.

Nick began to pick up speed and I choked as his other hand came up around my neck, gripping hard. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a series of grunts until finally he said the one word I needed to hear.

"Come."

With that, I released the tension that had been developing in my core as I felt a warm liquid fill my heat. Nick then simply pulled out, both He and Master getting dressed and leaving me naked, tied up on the bed just like last time.