Ch-1 / Saying hello to a fellow friend

Arceus was the goddess of all Pokemon and humans, she created everything the whole universe, she was powerful, gentle, and brave.

One fine mourning Arceus was sleeping in her own dimension she created for herself, it was indeed nice, warm, and very peaceful.
That is until Dialga and Palkia were arguing and making a fuss about the argument. As soon as they were yelling at each other it startled Arceus making her wake up and stare angrily at the two, so then Arceus left her room and then started talking directly to them in the eye.

"PALKIA! DIALGA! What is the meaning of this!? Why are you two arguing!" Arceus yelled at them giving an extremely nervous feel.

"Um umm.... We were just arguing about who is stronger... Sorry Arceus... We won't do it again..." Dialga nervously whispered,

"Y-Yeah! Sorry Arceus we won't argue anymore!" Said Palkia also nodding his head alongside Dialga

"Good." Said Arceus with a sigh of relief.

So once Palkia and Dialga went away Arceus began watching the seas from her portal window and how everyone was enjoying the beach, Arceus then smiled to herself, she even felt happy. But then suddenly Arceus saw a darkish-reddish portal come through and in that portal leaped out Giratina. As soon as Giratina leaped out Arceus heard Giratina's deep voice, "Greetings, Arceus," said Giratina with a blush on his face.
"Oh hello Giratina!" Smiled Arceus,