Secret Kisses

George had invited the boys to stay at his home, so they did.
They were all able to stay in one room, as it was quite big. Ringo and Paul would be sharing one bed while George and John shared another.
Everyone passed out quickly. They were a mixture of full and drunk.
Fortunately, Ringo wasn't as drunken as the others and he made sure that the 3 wouldn't do something insane.
Ringo tossed and turned. He just couldn't hit the hay for some reason. He looked over at Paul who was facing the opposite direction. Ringo gently patted Paul's head.
He immediately awoke. "Paul..I can't sleep." Ringo whispered. Paul didn't respond and instead just pulled the blanket over the two.
"What are you doing?" Ringo quickly whispered. Paul just groaned and wrapped his arm around Ringo.
Paul slowly inched his face towards Ringo's. Their noses where touching, their breath making it warm around them.
Ringo's heart was going crazy. His cheeks turned as pink as a flamingo.
Paul placed his hand on Ringo's cheek and eventually their lips met.
Ringo felt paralyzed. He didn't know if he should kiss the man he had loved for a long time or just stay still.
Paul made the decision for Starr and passionately kissed the big nosed drummer. Ringo couldn't help but kiss him back.
His heart fluttered as his tongue met Paul's. The make out didn't last too long, as they needed air.
"Ringo.." Paul finally whispered.
"What is it, lad..?" Ringo quietly replied.
"I love you Starr, you've always caught my eye. You're absolutely adorable and love-able. I couldn't just let you go.."
Ringo happily kissed Paul in response. "I love you too, Paulie. But if the others find out what will happen.?" Ringo said. "We'll tell them soon. When the timing is right. Sadly, our love will have to be hidden for now.." Paul looked over at the others who were sound asleep.
He wrapped his hairy arms around Ringo's small build and kissed his neck.
"Goodnight, Love."

autumnnight123