Terrified. Simply Terrified. ((Teaser))

I watched as Ocsar backed into the wall with a dark smirk. Grabbing the gun on the table I took the safety off and aimed it at him, muttering "Tell me, who are you? What's your name..? What's my name-" In a shaky tone he choked out "I-I'm Oscar A-and.. Y-You're.. You're Sophie.. S-Sophie please don't h-hurt m-" before he could get the words out I shot at the wall next to him, watching him yelp and shrivel up in fear. I bent down to the shaking hyrbrid, petting his ears, "Good Kitty-Cat.." I muttered again. He froze when I touched him, and for some unknown reason, it often times made me happy. This time was different. What was I doing..? Why did I trap an innocent boy trying to do good in my house?A human/lynx hybrid- Technically. My basement- Technically. I was a some sick freak- I got some high from his fear. It had been three weeks. Three weeks too long. I set the gun on the ground, reaching for my pocket knife. I cut the ropes that bonded the taller yet scrawnier male. "There Kitty... There there... Sophie won't hurt you anymore.." I returned to petting his ears. To my surprise.. He leaned into it, shaking, but glad for the affection and comfort. After a moment I stop, he paused.. Backing away from me quickly. My ears perked up, I grimaced a bit, realizing what he already had. A yelling noise. Sirens. Police. I looked at him, pocketed the gun. "Don't follow me, stay here. They'll find you. If not.. I'll be back..-" I explain, watching his nod and smiling, holding up my silver covered blade "If you do follow me, you won't have anything to worry about in Kitty-Cat heaven, will you?" I say deviously. With that I left. Gone, out through a lower level door, just as I left through the old and dank tunnel I heard a faint man's voice on a police walkie talkie.

"Sir, we need backup."

I'll be updating soon~!
Love, Sky 💟