ᎢᎻᎬ ᎻᎾᏚᎢ

"Please… Please don't leave," Y/N mumbled as Dean stroked her jaw ever so gently something he always did when things got tough.

"You know I don't want to but I have too," He murmured glancing down to meet her burning gaze. "It's only for your protection,"

Dean Winchester no longer promised that everything was going to be alright… Because the last time he'd done something like that it wasn't a promise that he could keep. Though none of them became hosts they were injured to almost to the point of no return. 

This time however they didn't end up to lucky. 

Y/N and Dean a happy couple who had fallen in love after finding one another in the apocalypse. Then along with Dean's little brother Sammy who was only five years old made the perfect family.

They had been on the run even since the apocolipse. Most of Y/N's family was dead, her father had told her hide under the doc of the lake at their beach house as he saw the hosts arrive… However it was too late for him as he realized that they'd read his mind and find where his daughter was hiding. 

The only way to get out of it was to kill himself… And this broke his daughter into two. And then Dean Winchester came along to put her back together.

"You are our protection what don't you understand about that?" Y/N questioned as Sam glanced up from her lap to stare at his brother through sadness knowing fully well that he was about to leave them. 

They were in an old hotel heading for the cordinets Y/N's grandfather had sent her. He was a strict and very old man who knew his way around things. Of course he would have been the one to form a survival group. 

"I'll be back," He murmered placing a kiss to her head though before he could leave she grabbed his face and smashed their lips together savoring their last moments together and she knew that there was a reason for all of that. 

Dean Winchester had kicked over a desk in order to save his family that faithful night… For if he hadn't then them too would have been spotted. 

Once the hosts came for him he sprinted wanting so desperately to make it back to his family… To live to tell another story. But fate had different plans as he was forced to jump out a window. 

They found him soon after, fighting fatal injuries and yet still alive. They deemed the green-eyed man a fighter willing to stay alive and make it back to his family.

He was a host the next time his family saw him. 

A host for the alien kind... And yet these aliens weren't like any others before. They weren't mean to eachother or anything and made death quick instead of bloody. 

They healed all of Dean's wounds and when he woke up in a foreign bed the next morning he felt perfect… Too perfect.

He looked in the mirror and sure enough he had blue eyes, he was only a thought in his own mind. As the host had control over his own body… Or as he liked to call him Adam. 

Adam was the alien that took over his body. Adam was just a host who obeyed her orders her as in Seeker. The lady who would become a bitch to take down. 

She asked Adam many questions about what was in Dean's mind and how they could find Sammy or Y/N and just at the thought drove Dean mad. So he shut him out and this infuriated Adam so much that he was going to lose his position the next day.

That was until him and Dean became close friend's. 

"DON'T DON'T YOU DARE GIVE SEEKER THAT PHOTO I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MY FAMILY… IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!" Dean's voice raged throughout his mind scaring Adam into feeling bad and ripping the photo and disposing it into the trash.