Wrong #

Jack: Hey, it was nice meeting you today! Wanna hang out sometime?

Finn: Idk who the hell you are but It's 2 AM so fuck off

Jack: Sorry, is this not the cute girl I met at the mall?

Finn: no this is a boy trying to do his hw so can you pls shutup?

Jack: well shit, she gave me the wrong number. I'll leave you alone

Finn: that's tough titty kid. Byeeee

Jack: fml, byeeee

••Jack's POV••

The next day I met up with my best friends; Wyatt, Jaeden, Sophia, Chosen, and Jeremy. I decided to tell them about my late night wrong number text experience. After reading the last text every single one of them laughed until I thought they were going to explode. "THATS HILARIOUS A GIRL GAVE YOU A FAKE NUMBER!" Sophia yelled. Everyone nodded and laughed along with her. I stood holding my phone telling them to shutup and that it wasn't that funny. Out of nowhere Wyatt grabbed my phone and ran away. "WHAT THE HELL, ASK WYATT"

"YOU MIGHT MAKE A FRIEND OUT OF THIS JACK SHUSH!" I wasn't too worried about what he was doing on my phone until he said that. I figured he'd just be hacking my Snapchat or something like a normal person, but no of course not. "WYATT DO NOT TEXT THAT BOY!"

"TOO LATE JACKIE BOY" Wyatt yelled while swinging back and forth with a smug look on his face. I turned to everyone for help, they all just laughed. I crossed my arms and gave Wyatt the death stare, which he completely ignored. After about 5 minutes he finally jumped off the swing and gave me my phone back.

I immediately checked my messages with the random boy that I don't know to see what damage Wyatt had done.

Jack: Hiiii thereeee. Friends?💕

Surprisingly that was all that Wyatt had wrote and whoever the boy was either hasn't seen it yet or just didn't reply. I turned to him and sighed "Wyatt whyyy!"
_______
A/N Ik this was really short but This is just a little prologue. I just suddenly got the urge to write, it will get more exciting then this very soon I promise. Ty for checking it out. :))