Where life begans

Nothing was new in this day,Teachers speaking,kids gossiping,Paper airplanes,bullys,jocks,Typical Highschool life.Especially for 15 year old Machiko Tazima,he didn't really fit in with any category of school,just the quiet boy in the back."ATTENTION CLASS" The principle came into the room with a shout,short and stubby man with a bald head,strict and mean also. "We have a new student with us today,Please treat her with respect and kindness". "what bum do we have today.." whispered Machi (nickname) as he pulled his hood to his shoulders.

As his sentance ended,a girl slowly stepped into the room,she had black hair that slightly went past her shoulders,brown eyes that shone like a oak in summer,Short and skinny but with a little Weight to her.Machi sighed and looked down,back to his drawing of somthing. "Would you like to introduce yourself? " the teacher said with a smile. She nodded and looked back the class. "Hello" She said with a smile and a slight wave. Machi stopped his drawing like a brick wall stopped his hand. 'Why did i stop,its only a voice' he thought to himself,his mind was going through a dozen emotions at once,he couldn't understand it.

"Im mika,mika sachkio" she said with a quieter tone.The teacher nodded with smile "Welcome to Oakberry mika,your seat is right next to Machiko back their" He pointed his pen towards Machi towards the back wall. She nodded and walked down the aisle of whispering students.

Machi looked up for just a second...one second,and saw Her brown eyes,shining in the Morning light,somthing inside him..sparked,like a match lighting in a dark tunnel of full of empty void,somthing that was gonna change life..his life most of all.