🌙Mikey?~

Introduction:

🌙(Y/N) father, worked with Michael for several years and personally, they apparently been besties since the 70s. You basically grew up with Michael as a young child. Now the year is 1987, the Bad Era. You since had a burning passion for Michael. Its been 5 years since you last saw him..You don't recall much, but soon you will....🌙

"(Y/N)!" Your father yells excitedly from downstairs, You sit up from lying in bed. Rolling your eyes in annoyance you sigh heavily, walking downstairs to see what he called you for. "Uh-huh, I'm on my way to the studio right now Mike, Yeah if she wants to. Alright Mike" Your father hangs up the phone, He grins and turns face to you. "That was Mike (Y/N), He was wondering If you wanted to come with me, to work with me today." You raised your eyebrow in confusion at him, "Mike who?" Your father chuckles to himself while putting on his coat, "You don't remember ol' Mikey huh (Y/N)? I used to take you with me to visit him". You sarcastically say while nibbing on a glazed donut."Ohhh that Mike."

Knowingly you still don't recall this Mike. You rub your neck, you usually prefered staying home watching TV all day. You knew you had nothing else to do, you decided to go anyway. "Um..sure, I'll be upstairs getting ready." You answer to your father before walking back upstairs. You slip on your favorite ripped black jeans and your black and white striped shirt. You kept thinking to yourself "Do I even know this "Mike"? You think to yourself while combing your long (C/H) hair. You put on your comfy nikey shoes walking downstairs. "(Y/N), You ready to go?" You grab your brand-new jet-black coat before walking out the door with him.

After 30 minutes or so, You eventually get to what look liked a very, very, expensive building. You get out the car, slamming the car door with a nervous look. Your father and you enter the building with the entrance bell going off. Looking around, you see the front desk, row of chairs. You nervously sat in one of the chairs, while your father began talking to the lady at the front desk "Good Morning Mr. (Y/L)" The lady at the front desk grins.

She glances at you for a moment, "Is that little (Y/N)?, She adjusted her glasses. Oh (Y/N), you grew into a such beautiful young lady, dear just like your mother Celine." You smile at the lady, slightly blushing even.

"Mr. Jackson is waiting up on you Mr. (Y/L)" Your father nods his head, giving you the notion to follow him. He opens the room door, you peek into the room, seeing the studio yourself. You feel as if you been here before. A major chill goes down your spine as you glance at the man, shaking hands with your father. You bit your lip, his long black curly hair, small nose, strong jawline, caramel toned skin and enchanting dark brown eyes you seemed to get lost in.

He looks down to you and his face gleamed with joy as he smiled, he walked towards you embracing you "My sweet little (Y/N!)" He pressed his lips against your forehead, smiling.

*FLASHBACK TO
10 YEARS AGO*

"(Y/N)!" Michael said in a playing voice. You hid behind your father's back giggling shyly. "Boy isn't she adorable, she looks exactly like her beautiful mother, Celine." Michael said to your father, picking you up. He slid his hands in his pockets pulling out a piece of candy for you, butterscotch. You nibbled on the wrapper attempting to open the wrapper. Michael saw you struggling with the wrapper, chucking, opened it for you.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

While blushing, you stared at the floor."N-Nice to see you too Mr. Jackson". "There's no need to be so formal, little (Y/N). Please, call me Michael." Michael said giggling at you, he pets your head gently.

"I think (Y/N) remembers you, now Mike. Michael turns back your father grinning.