First tape

Bills Pov:
I was minding my own business. When I heard the doorbell ring.
MAIL!!!
I opened the door to see a box?
What the actual hell??
I picked it up and went to the chair in my living room.
Yeah bill Cipher trying to start new! Give me a break you lonely prick.
I opened the box.
Uhhhh tapes.
"Well I guess I need my old player"I said.
I went to my basement. Woah when is the last time I ever been in here? 
Well ok then.
-timeskip-
I put in the tape that said 1 (well duh of course) I decided to press play.
Hi I guess
No fucking way. Dipper pines...
Well this is a shitty excuse for me I guess but yeah I'm dead. There is 13 slides slides A and B have two different people although some will repeat.
Well yeah I committed suicide and if you are listening you are one of the reasons why and you can throw these away but warning people will be after you even if you are a weird demon thing.
Well me duhhhh.
But let's start on the first person. Wendy. Ah Wendy I was young and In love with you. But after I left gravity falls then I came back at the age of 15 you turned me down in the worse way possible. Let's start that now.

Dippers pov:
I was walking to the mystery shack. It's been 3 years. Mable was next to me holding on my arm. She looked different. Short shorts and a belly shirt. Her famous sweatshirt tied around her.
Then there's me. Black hoodie,black hair,jeans, and black shoes. Oh yeah and my lip piercing. Yeah your average fuck boy emo.
She looked beautiful. Wendy.
"Hey"
Then the day came when I asked her out.
"Ha never to a nerd like you"
All her friends.
The internet.
The world.
I was the new It to everyone. 
When I moved to gravity falls that started my whole life of fuck.