Meeting Someone New

Baby's POV

My name is Baby, and I consider myself a goth teen. I've changed myself when I turned 13, and that was three years ago. Now I'm 16 and I'm still the same. I actually have two friends that I've met over the last few years. My friends names are Freddy and Foxy. But we mostly call them by there nicknames which are, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy. We call them that because they like to have fun, F.Freddy dresses in white and purple clothes, and F.Foxy dresses in white and pink clothes. Another reason we call them that is because there is already a Freddy and Foxy here, and people would get confused with those four. I'm glad to have them as friends, but one thing they could make me do, nor anyone else. No one can make me happy, smile, or even laugh. This has been going on for years now. My parents said that when I was a baby, I was really happy, but when I was getting older, the happiness started to fade away, until it was gone. No one had made me happy, and they all tried but no luck. I think that's how I'am now. Right now, I'm in math class, one of my subjects that I'm great at, and we were taking a test right now. When it was half away through class, I saw a tall girl wall through the door. She had blue that was in a bun, bangs, magenta eyes, she's wearing a blue shirt that say's 'Let's Dance!' on it, shorts on, and blue shoes on as well. She must be new because I don't reconized her at all, and I mostly know everyone here, even the freshmen. The tall girl walked to the teachers desk, then she make us stop the test really quick. "Alright everybody, we have a new student here, so I need someone to show her around." No one wanted to show the new girl.around the place. Not even Bonnie, and he likes to show new people around. So I decided to show her around. "I'll show the new girl around, Mrs.Afton." "Thank you Baby, you can finish the test tomorrow." Me and the new girl walk out of the classroom and I ask for her schedule to see what classes she have. I looked at her schedule, and she as the same exact schedule as mine, even we have the same lunch. "You actually have the same classes as me. You can just follow me for your classes if you want to." "Thank you." Her voice is actually sweet, like I can hear it all day. "What's your name by the way?" "My name is Ballora. What's your name." "The names Baby." "That's a cute name." "Hey, I'm not cute! One think you should about me is that you should not make me mad." "Ok. I can tell that you're a goth." "What gave it away?" "You're wearing nothing but black clothes, wearing mascara, the bows that's holding your ponytails have little skulls on it, and you look mad." "I was being sarcastic." "I know. I thing I want to know is how did you get that scar on your eye?" "I don't want to talk about it." I looked at my watch and saw it's five minutes for classes to end. "Well, it looks like we need to go to our next class." "I guess we do." "Come on." Me and Ballora then went to our next class.

Time skip to lunch

When it was lunch time, I grabbed myself a slice of pizza and I saw Ballora grab a salad. "Come with me, Ballora." Ballora then followed me to where me, F.Freddy, and F.Foxy sit at. F.Freddy and F.Foxy looked at Ballora, then looked at my with a confused face. "Baby, who is she?" F.Foxy said. "Her name is Ballora, she's new here." "Well hello Ballora, I'm F.Freddy, and this is F.Foxy." "Why do you guys have funtime in the front your guys names?" F.Foxy then explain to Ballora about their nicknames. "Ok, now I get it." "So Ballora, how old are you?" F.Foxy said. "I'm 16 years old." "16? I thought you were older because how tall you are." F.Freddy said. "Yeah, I get that alot. One of my favorite things to do is to dance." "That's cool. Baby mostly likes to sing." F.Foxy said. "Shut up!" "You like to sing?" "Yeah, I do." "I would like hear you sing." "No!" "Come on, please." "No! Don't get me mad like I said." "Ok, ok." "Another thing about Baby is that no one has been happy to make her happy, or even smile." F.Freddy said. "Wait, you have never been happy before?" "No." "I bet I can make you happy." "You can try, but it will not work. We've tried everything, and she's still like this." F.Foxy said. "Well it's about time for lunch to be over. See you guys later." "Bye Baby." F.Foxy said. "See ya Baby." F.Freddy said. Then me and Ballora went to our next class.

Time skip again to the end of the day

Ballora's POV
Today wasn't really bad at all. I met new people that are really nice. Baby, that small red head girl is really cute. She even have beautiful green eyes. She said that she never been happy before. I want to see her happy, and I bet I can do that. The others said that it's impossible, but I know I can make Baby happy. I just want to see a cut smile on her face, just once.