Why?

We met each other in a café.
He caught my attention. Black hair, green eyes, and pink plump lips. The kind of person you'd definitely crush on. He kept looking at me, was I dreaming?
The day after, he sent me a message. How did he get my number? Did he like me?
We talked for hours and hours, eager to get to know each other.
He's different.
He meant the world to me and I couldn't wait to get to know him better. I didn't want to lose him.
We became best friends; I thought that we were inseparable.
Months later he asked me out. I was too happy I couldn't believe it. I felt lucky.
We only met twice after that.
What happened?
He stopped talking to me for no reason at all, did I mess up? Was I too ugly for him?
Suddenly, he said he doesn't want me nor wants to date me because he was afraid to "lose"me..
Was he out of his mind? What kind of excuse is that?
Then we started talking again, he said that he missed me and he apologised for upsetting me and letting me down. I forgave him.
I loved him . He understood me and I understood him too. Despite the fact that he is a "bad" boy I still want to be with him. I thought that he would change for me.
He made me smile. He made me overcome my fears.
Days later,
I sensed that something was wrong. He stopped caring, talking to me, and being jealous. Have I done anything wrong?
And at that moment,I knew that he was dating me to have fun. My heart sank, it got ripped to pieces. I cried. I couldn't take it anymore. Am I too complicated to be loved truly? What did I do wrong? I loved him. Loving him was wrong.
Turned out he's a player. He played me and broke my heart. He's just like them. He told people he didn't love me.
I didn't understand why would he play me like that? Why did I have to go through that just because he's messed up? How would I be able to believe him ever again?
He tried to talk to me and make me fall for his lies again. I pushed him away.
I couldn't trust him. I can't trust anyone because of him.
He seemed happy. Little did he know that I was happy too. He made me the strong woman I am today.