Chapter 1

The four elements long part of are world sense the beginning of time . They took form as humans but were praised as gods by the humans for there control over fire , air , earth , and water . Each as powerful but as time they grew old they knew they could not stay in there mortal form they would need to find a new host for them a new one every few centuries. But as time went it soon became the new hosts needed to be found each element going to a new born . Fire going to a boy named Adam who would grow up being a popular kid in school but never tried with his grades so he became part of the idiot cool kids . Air went to a boy named Felix a more sport kid who was well behaved loved all sports and was well liked threw out the school he went too . Earth went to a boy named Matt who was more of the gamer who got along with a lot of people even though he liked to keep to himself . The last element picked a host that was a girl but this girl was no ordinary one she had the blood of the original water goddess . The young girl named Amie . Amie grew into a shy nerd who could Handle herself and took pride in it .
Time flew after 16 years from when they were born none knew they had the power they did just rather attractions to the things with it . Adam loved bonfires and likes throwing twigs in the watch then burn . Felix loves when he was outside and a strong breeze hits him fling his hair around . Matt loved the look or the beautiful mountains or craves. He loved the explore the beautiful sites in games and show them to his friends . Amie had a love for the water she loved to swim or walk into puddles she loved the ocean but she loved the Great Lakes that she lived by and could swim in . They lived there happy life's up until they were 16 . They lived in the same town and went to same school but one day something will change that .

----------------------------------------------
Hey and thanks for who ever made it this far . I'm brand new to this and would love comments if anyone out there would like a more or ideas for me 🙂. Thanks for reading !