He Looks So Perfect {A Lashton Fanfiction}

I stood there in my hotel room, wearing nothing but my American Apparel underwear. I ran a hand through my blonde, quiffed hair. "What's wrong with me?" I had asked myself a million, if not more, times that night. You see, I have a dorm of depression along with an eating disorder. Plenty of times have I heard "fans" say horrid things like, "Luke is so fat" or "Get off the stage" when I'm singing. Now, to the others, it does affect them. but at the same time, it's not so bad in their eyes. They don't get all the hate directed towards them. They don't have a story like mine.

~~~

I was now fully clothed, wearing a shirt that sported the word 'Nirvana' and a pair of black skinny jeans. I checked the mirror once more to make sure my hair was to perfection, not that I could be anything near perfect or anything. I slid my phone into my pocket and then I headed out of my room, hoping the other boys wouldn't question my tardiness. I went down the elevator, being escorted by one of our newest security guards. He led me out towards the limo, where a few fans had been waiting around. I agreed to take a quick picture with them, after all not many were there. After I had taken the pictures, I hoped in the limo and took the first empty seat I came across.

The seat next to-Ashton Irwin.