1. To you, my dearest.

Dazai x Chuya 

To my dearest shortie,

before I start, I believe you have used 3 minutes to calm down, reminding yourself not to be angered by me. Seriously, you look even more horrible than you usually are.

Fine, fine I will stop my teasing for now. The following words are my......probably last time communicating with you. Don't be so surprised, you knew neither the Armed Detective Agency nor Port Mafia is a safe job.

To answer your question, why do I take the time to write a letter? Because there is that 1 shortie who didn't answer to my phone. If he did listen, why do I bother wasting my ink and paper? What a stupid question. 

"What the heck is with you calling me, bandage wasting device," I bet Chuya will say so. The reason is just so simple, of course it is a confess, or else what? Nope, this is not a joke, I for once in my life is so dead serious.

I, Dazai Osamu, is in love with you, Nakahara Chuya.

You being you, has a percentage of 1000 out of 100 to say "Which part do you like I would change it now." I don't know either, when, where and why I fell for you. Maybe it is the time we first met and hated each other for the rest of our lives. 

Or maybe when you used corruption in front of me, I just had that one thought, 'I want to protect him, the only now that brought a glimpse of hope in my meaningless life. To protect his desire of longing to light, no matter how much it causes.

However, the death of Odasaku really affected me, deeply indeed. "If the good and bad side is the same to you, then go to the helping one," he said. You know the rest of the story, the part I left Port Mafia and went to the opposite side, the Armed Detective Agency. 

Chuya, did you ever hated me in you life? I bet you do, as the one who always yelled to kill me is you. Actually I am a bit curious, you have the ability to kill me once and forever, why don't you do so? Can I selfishly take this as your answer to my question? 

I am sorry that I cannot hear your reply myself anymore. The reason is simple, I gave this to Kyouyo-nee, and asked her to give it to you if she heard about my death.

You won't cry, right? I prepared a fine wine from the 70s especially for you to celebrate it. I am sorry, I didn't die on your hands. 

To my dearest,

Dazai Osamu

_________________________________________________________________________

It is truly a long time since I used wattpad and sorry for holding the sekaiichi books so long (kneel)

Also credits to the amazing artists who drew the pictures for Bungou, they are from the official twitter. 

Thanks again for reading

Yuki

26/11/2017 15:54