Chapter 1

At Chocolate's home

Chocolate : Bye mom! (Put's on her bag and walks out the door)

At school

Chocolate : (Steps into the classroom)

Student : Hey pipsqueak!

Chocolate : Don't call me that! I already know i'm short.

Student : Aww.............. is the little baby angry?

Class : (Starts laughing)

Chocolate : (In her mind : Just ignore them) (Sits in her seat at the furthest corner of the class)                               Now for another day of boring class.

After classes

Chocolate : (Sighs) It wouldn't hurt to have friends to walk home with.(Trips over some thing                                 and falls on her face)

Student : Poor small fry. She can't help tripping over her own two feet. (Cracks up)

Chocolate : (Gets up) Ow. What did I trip over? (Looks around and sees a small colourful marble)                           A marble? I wonder if it belongs to anyone. I'll just keep it in case someone comes                               looking for it. (Slips it into her pocket)

On the way home

Chocolate : (Walking on the street) (The marble slips out of her pocket) Oh, I almost forgot about                           that. (Picks it up)

(A handsome redheaded teenage guy pops out of the marble)

Guy : Sup.

Chocolate : HUH????!!