Ward of the Robes :D

Lacking in the ability to entertain myself, I slid open the brown timber door of my wardrobe. Listlessly, I shoved the hanging pieces of clothing aside and hoped I could find something. My warm hands could feel the coldness of the wall as if the blue sea was right there.

Suddenly, I noticed the wall disintegrating beneath my touch. To my astonishment, my arms passed right through the walls and I absent-mindedly took a few steps forward. Everything around me was brilliantly illuminated, and it was a few moments before my eyes adjusted to the brightest white I've ever seen.

Countless rows of doors stood ajar, inviting me into their mysteries. I ventured my foot towards the closest door and as I exposed the secret beyond it, the door creaked on its hinges.

Have you ever been in a room with an endless baby blue sky? This was the sight that welcomed me. I sensed myself drifting along on a bed of emerald green grass, which seemed to be bursting with the euphoria of the golden sun. A kaleidoscopic mess of butterflies whirled frantically about the room, making me dizzy with glee. Among the flight, there was a lilac-winged butterfly, which is now my favourite type of butterfly.

I wished to be glued to the spot forever and ever. However, my eyelids needed to droop down and be closed for a little while. I regressed out of the awesome room and permitted my body to slump against the wall through which I had come through. Like the last time, I abruptly fell through the wall, stumbling after I was on the other side. I steadied myself but then sunk my head into the depth of my soft pillow.

I desire to remember those moments of happiness evermore in my beating heart.