7 || Field Trip

The city of Chicago... Basically, it is where this alien thing started out. It was a massive change for mankind because these aliens showed themselves and somehow they ended up not only being the coolest beings alive but also becoming a headache to a lot of people.

This morning, Y/N had a school field trip and was ready to get on the bus with the other students. She avoided the school's popular girl chatting with a few people-- Violet. She still had that nasty and exposed look which mostly disgusted Y/n since they were only minors. Violet caught Y/N in the act of waiting her turn to get on the bus.

"Hey! New girl! Get your ass over here. You need to pay for what you did last night!" She shouts aloud.

Four boys standing in front of Y/n look at her and to Violet who is just about thirty feet away from the bus. One of the boys who was named Tyrese called Violet out.

"Hey, Violet!" Ty addressed her. "I heard your boyfriend was all over another chic last night. Why don't you bother him?"

Violet had an expression of shock. Thankfully, this made her quit talking and turn away from the boys and Y/n. Now that the idiotic girl was minding her business, Tyrese tapped on Y/n's shoulder. "Hey, don't take it personally. She does that to everybody."

"Well, I see she's friendly in her own prissy way..." Y/N said, hugging her backpack straps.

Tyrese chuckled and stepped on the bus. "Why don't you stick with us?"

"Really?" Y/n's eyes widened.

"Sure." Another kid with a pair of glasses and shaggy hair answered. He seated himself in the nearest available seat. "I'm Damien. This is Aaron, Tyler, and you just met Ty."

"Hello." Y/n sat by Tyrese. "So, this field trip. Where are we going?"

"You didn't read the form?" Tyler chuckled at the girl.

"I was too focused on some issues...last...night." Y/n tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"It is supposed to be the museum near the Pontiac Silverdome stadium. But I have something planned for all of us." Tyrese said with a lower tone. "Sneaking into the stadium where alien technology is waiting to be bothered."

Y/n brushed her hair away from her face and remembered meeting Bumblebee just last night. Could he be involved with the alien technology the boys are talking about?

"You in, new girl?" Tyrese asked her, nudging her shoulder lightly.

She stared at the teenager like he was crazy. Well, it is very crazy! "Are we allowed?"

"No," Damien said instantly as the bus began to move. As a response to Damien's single word, Tyler slapped him on the back of his head. "Ow! It is true! We can't." He rubbed the throbbing spot with his palm.

"But you're still in, Dame." Tyler said to him.

Y/n shrugged at the idea but realized that this might be a good idea since Bee came into her life randomly. She would get to learn a little more about him and where he came from if she finds the unknown answers she is looking for. "Sure. Why not?"

"Cool. Just make sure the teacher doesn't see you." Ty advises her.

****

Just twenty minutes of riding the bus brought a ton of flashbacks from last night in regards to Bumblebee. Her yellow car was gone and her parents believed it was stolen. They insisted on buying a new one for their daughter, but Y/n refused the offer. She knew Bee drove off to the junkyard after dropping her off at home and kept his identity away from her parents. Y/n just really wanted to know when she could see him again.