Reaction is the key

People always tell me to stop living in the past.. I look back at the past and learned from it. I may laugh at some things I shouldn't, but I'm laughing at how stupid I was. It makes me feel good about myself because the fact that I've lived that life and I've completely changed. Not many people can change. I'm also glad that I was able to experience THOSE different life styles because I can actually explain to people why it's not right and not just say not to do it and not know nothing about it, but also not be judgmental and understand people. Because I'm able to understand why people make the choices they make and be able to help them change their mindset too... because you can't and won't change if your not motivated to do it. I can help people find their happiness, because some people arnt as fortunate as others where they are born with a stereotypical "perfect life." Although there is no such thing as a "perfect life" because everyone has their own problems and no ones is better or worse than anyone's... what is better or worse is how you handle it.. some people have more challenges than others and might need a little bit of assistance, guidance and knowledge to make it a better reaction.