Prelude.

*Not Edited Yet*

"Kiley, you can't go around fucking with people's hearts like that! You can't have your cake and eat it too! Don't you get that?!" I yelled at her.

"What does that even mean?!" She said starting to get aggravated and confused.

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at her a little bit. Even though she never tried to be, she always looked cute whenever she was mad or confused. "You can't be with both of us, at the same time. It's not fair for any one of us to have to share, plus I already told you that I don't like to share what's mine."

She shook her head and rubbed her face, I think she's starting to break out from this stressful situation she's gotten herself into. When I first met her, her face was as soft as a baby's bottom, as cliche, as it sounds it was true. I felt myself getting a small smile from just thinking about it.

"Well, why not, I love you both! It's too hard for me to choose, baby." She tried grabbing my hand with those adorable puppy dog eyes, that would usually work on me, but that wasn't flying this time. The small smile that was on my face turned into a scowl as I snatched my hand away from her before she had a chance to fully grab it. The look on her face almost broke my heart, but she -herself- was already doing that.

"I can't believe you just actually said that. I can't live like that, knowing that my girlfriend isn't with me, but chilling with her other girlfriend! Fuck that! No, I refuse to live like that, I don't like sharing Channelle, why don't you get that?.." I softened my voice, not only was it burning from all the yelling I was doing but I also had a cold, i.e a sore throat.

She knew I was very serious and furious because I vowed never to call her that name, as long as I lived and that was thee very first time I broke that vow. Before she could say anything I had to say something and correct myself.

"Look I'm sorry, I know you hate that name with a burning passion but babe, you gotta understand I don't wanna share you. And I'm serious Kiley, you need to choose." I paused to have enough courage to arrange my thoughts and say them aloud.

"You know I love you with everything in me, but you need to choose, baby...I think I should give you some space, so ima go back home." I said, fiddling with my hands and looking for a mystery object in my side bag. I sneak a glance up at her, and I see the look on her face knowing she was fixing to interrupt me I had to give her some kind of explanation.

"I know I said I wasn't gonna leave, but I really think it'll be for the best that I do.."

"Best for who though!? Best for me?! Naw, you think it's best for you! All of this is bullshit, and you know that. If you really loved me, you wouldn't make me choose. I wanna be selfish and have both of you, is that so much to ask for Hazel?!" She yelled at me, I just looked at her unfazed. I moved closer to her, so I can wipe her fallen tears from her green-goldish eyes.

...

I've fallen so much in love with this girl over the past 14 months, it's hard for me to see her like this...

.|[•]|. .|[•]|.
__

Don't know if I wanna continue or not... Let me know what you think, much appreciated ;)

£€¥ Jesse